Manna

Jul 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
✟6,265.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How was your Thanksgivings? Ours was (and is!) very nice! Lots of food, lots of relaxation.

I pulled out the videos of Breanna's first few months. It was so great seeing how tiny she was! She watched them with me and stared at "baby" the whole time...too cute! Right now she's sitting on the other side of the room playing with her Nana. We're all stuffed with the best food ever created....we'll sit a few hours, let it settle, and go at it again!

How was it? Did you all have fun? How long will you be picking at your leftovers? =)

robert adams

Jul 10, 2005
Houston
✟1,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Manna,

I had dinner with my two youngest sons and their wives. We laughed about their younger days and some of the dumb things they did. Then, we tried to quote funny bumper stickers we had seen. My favorites are:

Cats: The other white meat.
7 out of every 5 people have trouble with math.

Bob

Upvote 0

CountryLady

Oct 24, 2005
✟18,869.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have the flu, I had seven little sips of water. My son stayed in the other rooms afraid of getting sick. That was my Thanksgiving and proud of it. I know the rest of the family was enjoying themselves, and my son was here playing, watching t.v., and laughing. He kept hollering at me to see if I was okay. So over all, it was a day of many blessings. God bless you all. :)

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The weather was nasty here,and luckily we knew it ahead of time so me and my two kids that live around here,[one lives 12 hours away],just stayed at our respective homes. It was quiet,but warm and cozy. Did not fix a turkey,but did have plenty to eat.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.