Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you were really a member of the global élite, you'd know this already: the world is ruled by a powerful, secretive few. Many of the rest of us peons have heard that in 2004 both candidates for the White House were members of Yale University's secretive Skull and Bones society, many of whose members have risen to powerful positions. But Skull and Bones is small potatoes compared with the mysterious cabals that occupy virtually every seat of power, from the corridors of government to the boardrooms of Wall Street.

Take the Illuminati, a sect said to have originated in 18th century Germany and which is allegedly responsible for the pyramid-and-eye symbol adorning the $1 bill: they intend to foment world wars to strengthen the argument for the creation of a worldwide government (which would, of course, be Satanic in nature). Or consider the Freemasons, who tout their group as the "oldest and largest worldwide fraternity" and boast alumni like George Washington. Some think that despite donating heaps of cash to charity, they're secretly plotting your undoing at Masonic temples across the world. Or maybe, some theorize, the guys pulling the strings aren't concealed in shadow at all. They might be the intelligentsia on the Council on Foreign Relations, a cadre of policy wonks who allegedly count their aims as publishing an erudite bimonthly journal and establishing a unified world government — not necessarily in that order.

Read "It's All a Plot."

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
My son was a part of a fraternity for engineering students. The people tend to be like minded and they help each other with books and their classes. For example instead of selling a book they put it in the library for anyone else that wants to use it. I see on the internet how wild and crazy they can be but he was in a conservative university and my brother gave him the money so I did not have a lot of say other. He talked with me about it and wanted our permission but it was something he seem to really want to be a part of.

So they are not just about political power or sex. They are just like minded people helping each other out.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,731,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My son was a part of a fraternity for engineering students. The people tend to be like minded and they help each other with books and their classes. For example instead of selling a book they put it in the library for anyone else that wants to use it. I see on the internet how wild and crazy they can be but he was in a conservative university and my brother gave him the money so I did not have a lot of say other. He talked with me about it and wanted our permission but it was something he seem to really want to be a part of.

So they are not just about political power or sex. They are just like minded people helping each other out.
Sounds quite different than secret societies of rich elite ruling the world, sacrificing the minions, dropping occultic symbolism everywhere. (Which to me sounds like a Hammer film). ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,731,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,731,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you more comfortable with Gates and Buffet running their scam right under your nose?
What scams are you referring to? Isn’t that a bit different than wild conspiracy theories that have been disproven over and over?

I’m not here to debate but provide different info than the wild eyed drooling scenarios often discussed here. My sister was into this stuff so much that she went into a state of psychosis. I feel it’s only right to provide a little sanity for the reading audience.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What scams are you referring to?
Buffet and Gates work really hard at having a public image of being a nice guy. So don't let that fool you. Buffet makes money on stock because there are people that are losing money and it goes in his pocket.

The real scam is Gates. I well not go into all the scams in the past. Today he claims he is a philanthropist. All that is a tax shelter so he does not have to pay taxes on his investment. What is he investing in? Right now research on the Wuhan virus. What people do not realize is he owns 10% of the stock in the company that is selling the vaccine. It is though a holding company so there is no public record of the money he is making. Only there is a public record of the money he is investing.

The vaccine is a scam and it would not be so bad if it were harmless but it is doing a lot of harm to people. I have not heard anything good about it at all. I actually should not be alive. The virus was designed to take out older people so the government does not have to continue to support them. God healed me and I think God keeps me alive to keep telling people what I am telling them. Actually my wife does a lot to keep me alive also. I should give credit to where credit is due. The last time I was in the hospital she stayed there with me the whole time and was ready to do whatever she could to help me.

The primary focus should be on helping people. NOT in making money.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,731,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Buffet and Gates work really hard at having a public image of being a nice guy. So don't let that fool you. Buffet makes money on stock because there are people that are losing money and it goes in his pocket.

The real scam is Gates. I well not go into all the scams in the past. Today he claims he is a philanthropist. All that is a tax shelter so he does not have to pay taxes on his investment. What is he investing in? Right now research on the Wuhan virus. What people do not realize is he owns 10% of the stock in the company that is selling the vaccine. It is though a holding company so there is no public record of the money he is making. Only there is a public record of the money he is investing.

The vaccine is a scam and it would not be so bad if it were harmless but it is doing a lot of harm to people. I have not heard anything good about it at all. I actually should not be alive. The virus was designed to take out older people so the government does not have to continue to support them. God healed me and I think God keeps me alive to keep telling people what I am telling them. Actually my wife does a lot to keep me alive also. I should give credit to where credit is due. The last time I was in the hospital she stayed there with me the whole time and was ready to do whatever she could to help me.

The primary focus should be on helping people. NOT in making money.
People have always made money as they should. Others make money and are not above board. As has always happened. Should I be shocked?

I’ve had two vaccinations as I take care of my mom and MIL My mother in law was just released from the hospital with permanent scarring on her lungs from contracting Covid. There is a lot about that situation and many issues on how it was handled but you are not going to get much further with me than that. There are more important things in daily life that looking for boogeymen around every corner.

Humans are flawed, greedy, etc. But I believe spreading these theories are a threat to public safety in more ways than one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,110.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The vaccine is a scam and it would not be so bad if it were harmless but it is doing a lot of harm to people. I have not heard anything good about it at all. I actually should not be alive. The virus was designed to take out older people so the government does not have to continue to support them. God healed me and I think God keeps me alive to keep telling people what I am telling them.
It's so rare to hear a vaccinated person like yourself admit to this , may God bless you my friend for having the courage to speak up.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟285,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The vaccine is a scam and it would not be so bad if it were harmless but it is doing a lot of harm to people. I have not heard anything good about it at all.
Then why did the death and infection rates of COVID decline after the vaccine came out?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟725,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you were really a member of the global élite, you'd know this already: the world is ruled by a powerful, secretive few. Many of the rest of us peons have heard that in 2004 both candidates for the White House were members of Yale University's secretive Skull and Bones society, many of whose members have risen to powerful positions. But Skull and Bones is small potatoes compared with the mysterious cabals that occupy virtually every seat of power, from the corridors of government to the boardrooms of Wall Street.

Take the Illuminati, a sect said to have originated in 18th century Germany and which is allegedly responsible for the pyramid-and-eye symbol adorning the $1 bill: they intend to foment world wars to strengthen the argument for the creation of a worldwide government (which would, of course, be Satanic in nature). Or consider the Freemasons, who tout their group as the "oldest and largest worldwide fraternity" and boast alumni like George Washington. Some think that despite donating heaps of cash to charity, they're secretly plotting your undoing at Masonic temples across the world. Or maybe, some theorize, the guys pulling the strings aren't concealed in shadow at all. They might be the intelligentsia on the Council on Foreign Relations, a cadre of policy wonks who allegedly count their aims as publishing an erudite bimonthly journal and establishing a unified world government — not necessarily in that order.

Read "It's All a Plot."

If you were really a member of the global élite, you'd know this already: the world is ruled by a powerful,

This is true ... secret societies ... the most secret of the secret societies are the Jesuits and they have been in operation since the reformation ... they have infiltrated all levels of society ... our early founders were aware of this.

The Jesuits are totally committed to destroying protestantism of which America was founded on and they will do anything and I mean anything and everything towards that end (the end being) papal authority of the entire globe by very secret deceptions. Very few are clued in to actual plans that are and have been put in place and carried out ... most being manipulated without realizing it.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟285,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is true ... secret societies ... the most secret of the secret societies are the Jesuits and they have been in operation since the reformation ... they have infiltrated all levels of society ... our early founders were aware of this.
Where do you get this stuff? If so secrete how do you know?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟725,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Historical records ... things that have happened and who were the people that were involved with them.

It's like a giant jigsaw puzzle .... many many pieces over history and takes some time to put it together ... none the less when ones does then the picture emerges.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Then why did the death and infection rates of COVID decline after the vaccine came out?
Because the virus had run it's course. Half the people would have died as children if it were not for the vaccine program. So they really take advantage of that to sell their bogues drugs to put money in their pocket. By them I mean Bill Gates. The same person who scammed everyone with his y2k2 in the year 2,000 when coffee makers were not going to work and airplanes would fall out of the sky. So he scammed everyone into upgrading their computer system.

The real scam was that he pushed rumors that you could not fly on an airplane or attend a sporting event if you did not buy his vaccine. I think he even got the government to pay for a lot of it. Maybe to get them back for the anti trust law suit. Even my wife would have gotten fired from her job if she did not get the vaccine. She was never sick a day in her life and now she has $60,000 worth of medical bills. I would not care if they sold a placebo but their vaccine messes with the immunity system and people are worse off than they were before they got the vaccine. At least a lot of people that I talk to tell me that. Esp the health care people who would have been fired if they did not get the vaccine.

Gates is giving us AI and so far he personally has dodged the bullets from that. But there are a LOT of scams out there stealing people money using AI. I am surprised that it took him so long to go after google to get back the business they took away from him. United States v. Microsoft Corp. - Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I have a book here called: The creature from Jekyll Island that talks all about the reason and cause of inflation. What difference does it make if we knew how they steal our money because there does not seem to be much we can do to stop them. Even today when we have a faster rate of hyper inflation like never before. It use to be inflation was so slow that people almost did not notice.

1714000172679.png

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,110.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because the virus kept mutating to the point where it simply became a virus with flue like symptoms.
It had nothing to do with the vaccine , that's why myself and millions of other unvaxed people are still here.

Joe Biden said , "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" , well that just turned out to be another lie didn't it.

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0