Bench Press THIS!
Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
✟8,733.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by s0uljah

You want to quote someone, here is a quote for ya. That sounds very Christian and WASN'T taken out of context.

How is calling someone an idiot a non-christian thing? Just because it has a negative connotation, doesn't mean a christian can't say it. Sin has a negative connotation, does that mean christians should never speak of sin?

Upvote 0
Originally posted by ThienAn

How is calling someone an idiot a non-christian thing? Just because it has a negative connotation, doesn't mean a christian can't say it. Sin has a negative connotation, does that mean christians should never speak of sin?

Are you serious? Do you think calling someone an idiot is an act of love? How about insulting their reading skills? This is interesting.

Upvote 0

ThienAn

Bench Press THIS!
Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
✟8,733.00
Faith
Christian
What have I said negative about God? This is ridiculous.

The co-creators of parents and God is not only a biological fact, but is taught in my Church. That is NOT saying that people are equal to God in any way, rather that He uses us as a means to an end. Is that so hard to comprehend?

If you're not equal to God, how can you call youself "co-creator". Creation belongs to God, and God alone. No one can create anything, including the devil. Who in their right mind declaring him-/her- self co-creator to God. What arrogance!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by ThienAn

How does putting sperms into your wife make you the co-creator?

Well, the sperm finds an egg, and then the sperm fertilizes the egg, and then...

I think you get the point.

My comment, which you took out of context, has to do with the holiness of our marriage, under God. It has nothing to do with being equal to God, that is crazy.

Upvote 0

ThienAn

Bench Press THIS!
Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
✟8,733.00
Faith
Christian

Well, the sperm finds an egg, and then the sperm fertilizes the egg, and then...

I think you get the point.

My comment, which you took out of context, has to do with the holiness of our marriage, under God. It has nothing to do with being equal to God, that is crazy.

No, I don't get the point. What qualifies you as the co-creator?

When the sperm finds the egg, that's when it makes you the co-creator? Is it when the egg fertilizes that qualifies you as the co-creator? Is it the holiness of your marriage qualifies you as the co-creator?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ThienAn

Bench Press THIS!
Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
✟8,733.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Messenger
God gave you the sperm....you are nothing without God and this thread is going no where in a hurry. Seems alians have taken over this forum....grouchy alians! love and God Bless....lighten up...It's all Good! God knows all God loves us just love in return. Smile!

You are right. I'm outta here.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Messenger
you are nothing without God

Of course not! I would never think that I am ANYTHING without God. :rolleyes:

TheinAn took offense to something that he didn't understand, and then apparently held it against me without my knowledge for some time, and then quoted it later, out of context.

Am I wrong to ask for an apology for calling Josephus an idiot and for implying that I think I am equal to God?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.