Remember when it was a 'conspiracy theory'?

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟252,560.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If by "all", you mean the Democrats in power, then this just proves that it's a partisan issue with partisan interests.
I would think that anyone would be interested in investigating an attack on Capitol during the confirmation of the winner of the general election.

Why are the Republican's not interested???

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A short stroll down memory lane.....

Remember what Trump claimed about covid-19?
Coronavirus: Trump stands by China lab origin theory for virus

Remember MSM's and the 'scientific community' response?
Ignore the conspiracy theories: scientists know Covid-19 wasn't created in a lab | Peter Daszak
"Suggestions that Covid-19 is a manmade virus are the latest chapter in a tale of blame, misinformation and finger-pointing. Cue the conspiracy theorists, marching out their narrative about the high-security BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, where mysterious experiments to design “frankenviruses” led to the tragic global pandemic."
Scientists Are Tired of Explaining Why The COVID-19 Virus Was Not Made in a Lab

And today.....
Facebook Reverses on Banning Lab Virus Theory
Fauci admits COVID-19 could have come from Wuhan lab, butts heads with Rand Paul
Theories COVID-19 created in lab 'remain viable' says group of 18 leading scientists

The music is similar but man have the lyrics changed......

Comments/thoughts?
I never doubted it as the most logical explanation.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟441,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I would think that anyone would be interested in investigating an attack on Capitol during the confirmation of the winner of the general election.

As far as I know, not only is it being investigated by the FBI...they've made a lot of arrests.

• Agree
Reactions: PreppedNsaved
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yep it does say they have had that info since last year:
British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen wrote they’ve had primary evidence "of retro-engineering in China" since last year, but were ignored by academics and major medical journals, The Daily Mail reported Saturday, citing the soon-to-be-published study.

And only now is the 'lab leak' theory being given credible consideration......that's the problem. The scientists, politicians and media ignored it calling it a 'conspiracy theory' and successfully did their best to make sure anyone putting forth that theory was.....well......considered just a nut case.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
But none of those things have happened, have they?......so your statement is sheer speculation isn't it?.......'nuff said......

Yes, no Ebola outbreak ever happened in the United States in 2014 under the leadership of Barack Hussein Obama.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

PreppedNsaved

May 23, 2021
Wisconsin
✟8,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Same reason the Dems aren't interested in investigating how Biden "won" with so many irregularities in the election process, including so many unlawful rule changes that allowed the current White House resident to be there even though his supporters during the election were hard to find.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,119,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
NOW, they are for investigating the origin of Covid. In early 2020, the WHO "completed" their investigation and called anything other than natural origin "conspiracy theory".
I'm confused because...
1. origin of Covid-19 - from wet market v leaked from lab

2. origin of Covid-19 -created naturally in nature v created in a lab by scientists

Which are you referring to?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You must have been watching a different Fox news then I was. They made it sound like we was all gonna die if Mr. Obama didn't shut down the border. Good thing it turned out ok and Obama was correct.
You wouldn't be able to post a link to that by any chance now, woodja?......I mean.......I did.......

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I will try. I am on my phone and smoking a cigar.
iu

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟252,560.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Same reason the Dems aren't interested in investigating how Biden "won" with so many irregularities in the election process, including so many unlawful rule changes that allowed the current White House resident to be there even though his supporters during the election were hard to find.
Biden received 7-8 million more votes than Trump.

The courts have found no evidence for widespread fraud.

The only claims of such are by the sore loser's who lost the election, and they are claiming without any credible evidence.
There is nothing at all to suggest that this particular election was any different to other elections.

With regards to attendance at political rallies, the Democratic Party supporters accepted that there is a global pandemic going on, and also political rallies aren't everyone's cup of tea.
On the other hand the significant amount of Republican Party supporters believed that the global pandemic was either a hoax or no worse than the flu or somehow acknowledging or doing anything to combat the pandemic was a lack of loyalty to D Trump. I don't really understand the appeal of going to a Trump rally, but it seemed to be a ra ra to listen to a rant of a person saying outlandish polarising things.

Anyway, voting at the booth and attending a Trump rally or a Biden rally are two very different things.

Upvote 0

PreppedNsaved

May 23, 2021
Wisconsin
✟8,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Biden received 7-8 million more votes than Trump.

The courts have found no evidence for widespread fraud.

The only claims of such are by the sore loser's who lost the election, and they are claiming without any credible evidence.
There is nothing at all to suggest that this particular election was any different to other elections.

The opposition narrative typed out with admirable loyalty, although misplaced.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The opposition narrative typed out with admirable loyalty, although misplaced.

The opposition talking point and sound bite, guaranteed to excite the blood of all true believers, typed out with admirable loyalty, although misguided and misplaced.

Upvote 0