re-Trip to Hawaii

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟430,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
Please pray for me as I fly out to Honolulu, Hawaii this Tuesday morning. I leave here (Minneapolis/St Paul) at 6:30. I will arrive in Phoenix at 9:30 and then from there go to the Island. I am meeting my stepdad and mom who are already out there. Please pray for a calm mind, little to no anxiety, and safe travels for me. Thank you and God bless yiou all!

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for a calm mind, little to no anxiety, and safe travels for me.
It is more dangerous to drive to the airport. Airplanes are very safe with two or three back up systems. I was just talking to my son about this. The only graduate half the class in engineering. They want to make sure engineers can do their job without making mistakes.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟126,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
Please pray for me as I fly out to Honolulu, Hawaii this Tuesday morning. I leave here (Minneapolis/St Paul) at 6:30. I will arrive in Phoenix at 9:30 and then from there go to the Island. I am meeting my stepdad and mom who are already out there. Please pray for a calm mind, little to no anxiety, and safe travels for me. Thank you and God bless yiou all!
I pray that you have a safe trip, and minimal anxiety.

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟103,946.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

May the Lord grant you fair weather and fairer heart as you meet with your family in Honolulu. May the Lord grant you peace that surpasses all understanding and grace abundant. In the name of Lord Jesus we ask, Amen.

Upvote 0