up there
✟309,586.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps someone can help. Search engines have become basically useless in the last couple of years. I am looking for a site to place a book to which I now own the copyright of, but would like to put online for free reading. Looking for a place that will not delete it after a period of time and where I don't have to pay yearly fees for the privilege. Is there such as place? Is there a place a book can be placed for perpetuity? Amazon will let me give it away as long as I pay them but it would disappear if something happened to me.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have you considered Kindle Unlimited? The book is free for members and you'll get in something in return when it's read. Free trials are offered throughout the year to garner new subscribers. I've discovered many spiritual gems during that period. While I don't have a word on the subject it's a good way to keep the work in circulation. If you're inspired to write others you've established a platform for distribution.

Although you may not intend to earn a profit that might be something the Lord has in mind. And you can promote it elsewhere.

~bella

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,586.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the input. I will investigate. No I don't want remuneration. However the world seems intent on riding on the backs of others for a share in the rewards and make 'free' increasingly difficult unless you pay them for the right to give it away. lol

Upvote 0