Visit site
✟16,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would love for this to be a place where brothers and sisters in Christ who share a love for programming can come together. It will be good fellowship. Whether you are an expert or a beginner, your membership will be valued.

The purpose of this group is for spiritual encouragement, the discussion of ideas, the asking and answering of questions, the sharing of source code, etc. Eventually, there may even be group projects. Group Skype chats will be arranged for reasons such as prayer, worship, lessons on programming concepts, and project discussions.

Those who are students will get an opportunity to talk and work with those who are in the field. It will be a great way for students to develop experience.

It is important to acknowledge that we are all objects of the class Christ, and it is in his name that we have access to his various methods. He is the leader of this group.

Jeremy J

Nov 25, 2015
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's awesome that you've been at it for most of your life. I've been doing it for only a few years. I study computer science as a college major and i'm always learning on my own outside of school. However, I have seriously been considering switching over to computer engineering. I would love to make a profession of it, but honestly, that's not why I am learning. I'm learning because I love it!

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's awesome that you've been at it for most of your life. I've been doing it for only a few years. I study computer science as a college major and i'm always learning on my own outside of school. However, I have seriously been considering switching over to computer engineering. I would love to make a profession of it, but honestly, that's not why I am learning. I'm learning because I love it!
Yeah, it's fun alright. The challenge (well, one of them) is in keeping up. It's changing all the time!

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello Jeremy J and Dysert, I am also a programmer, I have been writing program codes for more than 10 years.
Apart from being a programmer, I am also a statistician, that makes me a rare species.
That's because most programmers don't like statistics.

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Jeremy J and Dysert, I am also a programmer, I have been writing program codes for more than 10 years.
Apart from being a programmer, I am also a statistician, that makes me a rare species.
That's because most programmers don't like statistics.
I like statistics. (My BS is in Mathematics.) It's easy to get them to say anything you like ;-)

Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am a new member and was kind of excited to see this interest group / club :) I'm somewhere in between computer geek and math nerd. PhD was in computer science, but my programming skills could use some work. :)

Hi Katiejean, welcome to CF !
So you have a background in CS, I am wondering what kind of math are you interested in ?
Do you like Statistics ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope, no python, but did just find out I've got some Azure credits :)
That and a few MS Downloads available :D
Over 11 terabytes of Microsoft Products are available to you
How did you get enough Microsoft credits to be able to get products?

I'm totally a Microsoft guy, my first language being C#. I'm in the process of studying for my MCSD certification.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,071,996.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Dim r as recordset , SQLText as string

SQLText = "SELECT * FROM USERS WHERE USERCLUB = 'Programming'"
Set r = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(SQLText)

Do While r.eof = False
debug.print("Hello " & r!UserName & " glad to join!")
r.movenext
Loop

set r = nothing

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟395,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How did you get enough Microsoft credits to be able to get products?

I'm totally a Microsoft guy, my first language being C#. I'm in the process of studying for my MCSD certification.
Work MSDN account

Upvote 0