Arizona
✟4,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My husband’s workplace is merging departments, and he is now faced with some difficult new coworkers. They’re beginning to create a hostile work environment, and the behavior is disrespectful and demeaning with subtlety so as to not be reportable. Please pray for his transfer back with his old boss and emotional strength to get through this. Thank you :)

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟208,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I lift this situation up to You. You are the God of light, and in You there is no darkness at all. Help expose these actions of these emotionally damaging brigands and bring them to the light of all, so that they may learn to change their ways. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟144,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
My husband’s workplace is merging departments, and he is now faced with some difficult new coworkers. They’re beginning to create a hostile work environment, and the behavior is disrespectful and demeaning with subtlety so as to not be reportable. Please pray for his transfer back with his old boss and emotional strength to get through this. Thank you :)
Lord Jesus we pray for jess09 and her husband. Lord we ask that Your Holy Spirit strengthen them, restores them, rejuvenates them, replenish them, grants peace upon them and all who are around them. Help them Lord Jesus to emerge victorious from all the negativity around them, Lord Jesus please keep them in Your holy presence, in Jesus's name we pray, amen

Upvote 0