Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Scripture compares us to offspring of the sorcerer and prostitute. We sinners are no different than Israel was. We sinners are spiritual infant's, adulterers, wolves, witches, murderers, and drunkards. And we fell asleep. We need to wake up now.
I’m listening. When you say wake up, what do you envision?

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m listening. When you say wake up, what do you envision?
I can't say how my friend. Its God's work. We preach the word. I can't even judge myself.

But being awake it to understand the blindness around us. Its a serious matter. Fear God and tremble. Be alert and sober minded and not conformed to the thinking and wisdom of this blind world.

Sober minded is not having political and religious division and contention, and it would be not having wealth, luxury and lusts

It would be lowly minded, meek in wisdom, peaceful, gentle, humble, contrite, broken, merciful, compassionate, forgiving, helpful, caring, giving, generous, hospitable, and harmless. In my understanding of scripture.

• Winner
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟1,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I can't say how my friend. Its God's work. We preach the word. I can't even judge myself.

But being awake it to understand the blindness around us. Its a serious matter. Fear God and tremble. Be alert and sober minded and not conformed to the thinking and wisdom of this blind world.

Sober minded is not having political and religious division and contention, and it would be not having wealth, luxury and lusts

It would be lowly minded, meek in wisdom, peaceful, gentle, humble, contrite, broken, merciful, compassionate, forgiving, helpful, caring, giving, generous, hospitable, and harmless. In my understanding of scripture.
These are the words of a humble servant of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: HopeSings
Upvote 0