Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am a Christian and I do believe in prepping for natural disasters ie solar generators water filters, faraday, and the like. But where is the fight against satans system that is harming us and our neighbors? If you aint noticed the Father of Lies is extremely active today. We should be demanding the truth from our politicians and cooperations. Ask our Christian organization to fight for the truth. We would rather fight our gay neighbor than fight the misinformation that creating this confusion. When the nukes drop I don't want to live on this earth, so I won't prep for the end. Peace

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟568,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am a Christian and I do believe in prepping for natural disasters ie solar generators water filters, faraday, and the like.
Excellent. That is what most of us here are prepping for. Prepping for the Great Tribulation would pretty much be a waste of time.
But where is the fight against satans system that is harming us and our neighbors?
I have been fighting that fight for 52 years. As do most Christian preppers. Christian preppers are Christian first, preppers after. We do so because of the scriptural admonitions to care for your family and many other scriptures. Some of us cast out demons and heal the sick in Jesus name. Some have taught about overcoming satan and the world. I myself have written 12 books on these subjects. Salvation, Healing, Praise, Worship, Walking in the Spirit. Spiritual gifts, How to never sin. Others. My publishing company creates large print New Testaments of many versions. Top seller is the KJV of the NT large print 22 point font.

If you aint noticed the Father of Lies is extremely active today.
Well, I find a lot of those lies are by Christians about fellow Christians.
We should be demanding the truth from our politicians and cooperations. Ask our Christian organization to fight for the truth.
Many of us do. I have been involved in politics for longer than I have been a Christian. I was a delegate to the SC republican convention a few years ago. Also boycotting many businesses that are Anti-Christians and Anti-godliness. Some even promote abominations and perversions at children. Most if not all Christian preppers speak out against such evil. We boycott Netflix because they blasphemed our Lord who gave himself for us. We boycott other companies because they encourage lifestyles and behaviors the scripture say we should resist. Including the sexualization of children.
We would rather fight our gay neighbor than fight the misinformation that creating this confusion.
I do not fight my gay neighbors. I do not know any Christian preppers who do. We do what the scriptures tell us to do. We resist evil. We promote godliness and holiness. We promote peace and ensue it. We recognize the dangers of what God calls sin and abominations and speak and teach accordingly. We seek to be salt and light. We are often hated for it. We are hated because of righteousness and the Word. Not fun, but that is what comes with being a Christian. We join Jesus, John the Baptist, and all other believers who suffer with Him. It is an honor to be hated and persecuted like they were.

When the nukes drop I don't want to live on this earth, so I won't prep for the end. Peace
We prep for our children, loved ones, and brothers and sisters. We are don't just think of ourselves but others. When bad things happen we are still commanded to care for our families. These is a chilling warning for those who do not.

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV
8. But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house,
he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

1 John 3:17 KJV
17. But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need,
and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

There are a lot of unfair preconceptions and lies about preppers, Christian and not. Lately some of the national ministries and churches that were once against Chirstians prepping have gotten the word and are now supporting the idea. There is a thread in the the sticky section above the gives many scriptural and logical reasons why Christians should prep. If you are of a mind and have the time, scan it. It is actually made up of most of my book "A Christian Approach to Doomsday Prepping" which was published 11 years ago.
Peace

Reactions: Tobyjoe
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟34,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Excellent. That is what most of us here are prepping for. Prepping for the Great Tribulation would pretty much be a waste of time.

I have been fighting that fight for 52 years. As do most Christian preppers. Christian preppers are Christian first, preppers after. We do so because of the scriptural admonitions to care for your family and many other scriptures. Some of us cast out demons and heal the sick in Jesus name. Some have taught about overcoming satan and the world. I myself have written 12 books on these subjects. Salvation, Healing, Praise, Worship, Walking in the Spirit. Spiritual gifts, How to never sin. Others. My publishing company creates large print New Testaments of many versions. Top seller is the KJV of the NT large print 22 point font.

Many of us do. I have been involved in politics for longer than I have been a Christian. I was a delegate to the SC republican convention a few years ago. Also boycotting many businesses that are Anti-Christians and Anti-godliness. Some even promote abominations and perversions at children. Most if not all Christian preppers speak out against such evil. We boycott Netflix because they blasphemed our Lord who gave himself for us. We boycott other companies because they encourage lifestyles and behaviors the scripture say we should resist. Including the sexualization of children.

I do not fight my gay neighbors. I do not know any Christian preppers who do. We do what the scriptures tell us to do. We resist evil. We promote godliness and holiness. We promote peace and ensue it. We recognize the dangers of what God calls sin and abominations and speak and teach accordingly. We seek to be salt and light. We are often hated for it. We are hated because of righteousness and the Word. Not fun, but that is what comes with being a Christian. We join Jesus, John the Baptist, and all other believers who suffer with Him. It is an honor to be hated and persecuted like they were.

We prep for our children, loved ones, and brothers and sisters. We are don't just think of ourselves but others. When bad things happen we are still commanded to care for our families. These is a chilling warning for those who do not.

8. But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house,

and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

There are a lot of unfair preconceptions and lies about preppers, Christian and not. Lately some of the national ministries and churches that were once against Chirstians prepping have gotten the word and are now supporting the idea. There is a thread in the the sticky section above the gives many scriptural and logical reasons why Christians should prep. If you are of a mind and have the time, scan it. It is actually made up of most of my book "A Christian Approach to Doomsday Prepping" which was published 11 years ago.
Peace
I don't want to imply that no one is doing anything. Christians can be tribalistic just look at the argument here on the forums but I believe it's human nature. There are still Hot Christians fighting for the truth but looking around, we wouldn't be in this situation if there weren't so many lukewarmers like me since tech. If you look into health and the economy you'll find another lie that is stealing killing and destroying our neighbor's lives. Look up reversing diabetes on youtube. You'll definitely be [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed when you find out about their ignorance of the economy and yet they set fiscal policy.
If there are Christian organizations suing for misinformation please let me know. Because it all starts at the father of lies. Peace

Upvote 0

Tobyjoe

Sep 24, 2020
usa
✟78,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Peace
Found your publications on amazon. Just bought one.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟568,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Found your publications on amazon. Just bought one.
Thank you. Some of the material is out of date. I update once in a while.

Reactions: Tobyjoe
Upvote 0

Ragdoll

Apr 26, 2022
Madison, WI
✟22,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I am a Christian and I do believe in prepping for natural disasters ie solar generators water filters, faraday, and the like. But where is the fight against satans system that is harming us and our neighbors? If you aint noticed the Father of Lies is extremely active today. We should be demanding the truth from our politicians and cooperations. Ask our Christian organization to fight for the truth. We would rather fight our gay neighbor than fight the misinformation that creating this confusion. When the nukes drop I don't want to live on this earth, so I won't prep for the end. Peace
When the nukes drop prepping will be of no use to anyone. Lets say India and China have a nuclear war. Just those two countries and nobody else involved. That would destroy the entire earth. The amount of radiation in the atmosphere would kill off everything and everyone. Those who prepped and survived would find it very difficult to eat or drink anything. Now if a couple nukes were dropped that would be different. But a full scale nuclear war between India and China would end life on earth. That is how devasting nuclear war is.

• Agree
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0