Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟546,810.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I do!
Does anyone ever have dreams about praying in tounges, but can’t actually pray in tounges in real life?? This has happened to me 3-4 times. What does this mean?

Greetings, Eva Marie.

It suggests the Spirit of God is wanting to lead you in that direction, only you may be more submitted to the Spirit in dreams than in waking life, so He is trying to make you more accustomed to the idea in your dreams. But three or four times is a lot, so something is going on. You see, it takes letting go of the tongue when you are consciously awake, and this is what some are not very capable of, so they hinder the Spirit of God from speaking through them.

The dreams would also suggest He possibly wants to move through you prophetically, as tongues are part of the prophetic gift. So tell me, if you would like to do these things, how familiar are you with operating in tongues or prophetic gifts?

I find your posts interesting, btw. This is the first time I've read of the Lord speaking through someone in tongues in their dreams (though I'm sure there may be others).

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

Upvote 0