Prayers needed for youth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godspeedgurl

Hi everyone :help: I am asking for prayers for the people in my confirmation class and my RE director. A lot of these teens are just getting confirmed because their parents want them to they "just want to get it over with". I am doing my best to pray for them and show them Christ's light, please pray for my RE director too because he is getting frusterated because he can't get these teens to fully understand the Church and Christ. It really makes me want to cry sometimes seeing all of them disrespecting Christ :cry: . Pray that their hearts are softened :prayer: . Thank you soooo much

Cecilia

Catholic Teen
Apr 1, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟15,752.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was confirmed two years ago and my religion teacher totally changed my life. He means a lot to me and we stay in touch. After his confirmation class this year got confirmed, only 10 of the original 22 came back to finish the year out. Teens, you need to understand...confirmation is not just the end it is the BEGINNING!

Lord, look over these young people who stand before you from all ends of the earth. Bless them Lord, and hold them close to your heart. Holy Spirit, guide them to a closer walk with God. Help them to make Christ their cornerstone and foundation else they will fail later in life. The earlier the start, the more fulfilling the whole life. AMEN!

Reactions: pokeyliz14
Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Cecilia said:
Lord, look over these young people who stand before you from all ends of the earth. Bless them Lord, and hold them close to your heart. Holy Spirit, guide them to a closer walk with God. Help them to make Christ their cornerstone and foundation else they will fail later in life. The earlier the start, the more fulfilling the whole life. AMEN!
Amen!
:pray: :pray:
Cat

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.