Pray The Holy Spirit ferociously protects all Jews Against all forms & shapes of antisemitism that is manifesting on campuses of Universities in Weste

Anonymous9090

Dec 19, 2021
toronto
✟34,268.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,099,875.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I will indeed pray for Israel, and Israel is included in my prayers every day. I will pray for anti-Semitism to end, though I know, based on the Bible that it will not fully end.

Deuteronomy 28, I believe, explains what has been going on with the Jews since the time of Moses. Very accurately and with a warning. That chapter certainly speaks of worldwide antisemitism.

Based on that, and what I see going on in Israel, my biggest prayer is for that nation to repent.

The Bible shows a consistent pattern with Israel, which she is still following. First, she wipes out her enemies and takes over the land. Then she rebels against the Lord and, and pagan nations take captive and slaughter her people. Then she turns back to the Lord. Then it all starts over again with the falling away.

Israel is the number one LGBT capital in the world. Prostitution is legal there. Like their ancestors, they have so often turned away from the true Torah to things like the Kabala, and the Talmud which frequently grossly contradicts the Torah.

The day before October 7 legislation was being proposed to forbid PRAYER in the streets. At the Rave party, on a high holy day, a big statue of Buddha was present.

If Israel wants the protection of the Lord, she has to follow him. (Just as this nation needs to do so far more.). So, again, my biggest prayer is for Israel to repent.

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0