Farmington
✟30,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
I often pray that my vile sins be forgiven, and that God root out any wickedness that may be found in me.
I know my past sins are forgiven, and I shouldn't bring them up - sometimes I do, maybe to be absolutely sure they are covered.
Then I must pray for forgiveness for that, if I shouldn't bring up a past sin.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." (Psalm 139:23-24)
"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit." (Psalm 51:10-12)

I know that thou art Holy O LORD Yahweh, so far above all we can possibly imagine, and that thy Son walked in purity and holiness to bear our sins upon the cross, and is glorified: O Jesus! Saviour of my soul!

"Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts." (Isaiah 6:5)

Lead me in thy paths. Remove all evil thought from my mind, cleanse my brain. Let not even one violent or lustful thought arise, nor covetousness. Drive the nails of crucifixion deep through my hands that my flesh may be crucified with Christ, blessed Redeemer! Remove from me all transgression according to thy Word.

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart that I might not sin against thee.
Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.
Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear." (Psalm 119:11, 35-38)

Father, please send your Son from heaven, in righteousness to judge and make war! Even so, Come Lord Jesus!