Monroe NY
✟581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone and christian forums…Please pray for my son…he struggles with harm ocd…and it goes far enough to the point of thinking thoughts of harm and taking the lives of others and young ones. He doesn’t want to engage in these terrible thoughts, but the intrusive thoughts still come in. I know my son is a loving child of God, and good people love him. Please pray for deliverance from our Great Physician. I wish there were an easy cure for mental illness. God bless everyone. Peace love comfort and protection to us all in Jesus name

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟31,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi again…And pray for deliverance of my son with any bondage of evil he has with his will and heart. God bless
Prayed for your son that God would remove all sources of evil intrusive thoughts, build a hedge of protection around his mind and spirit, and surround him with warring angels to extinguish all temptations toward self-harm or harming others. Prayed that Jesus would save him eternally if he is not, and that the Spirit would comfort and guide him through life's journey and that he would bear much fruit for His kingdom.

God bless and welcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟133,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone and christian forums…Please pray for my son…he struggles with harm ocd…and it goes far enough to the point of thinking thoughts of harm and taking the lives of others and young ones. He doesn’t want to engage in these terrible thoughts, but the intrusive thoughts still come in. I know my son is a loving child of God, and good people love him. Please pray for deliverance from our Great Physician. I wish there were an easy cure for mental illness. God bless everyone. Peace love comfort and protection to us all in Jesus name
I prayed for your son. OCD takes many forms, I have it as well, but luckily not a harmful variety, by the grace of God. But God will help you and your son get through this.

Upvote 0