manchester
✟18,637.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
short of it is: in my area people always abuse animals- cats, dogs, rabbits, you name it

on friday I encountered one such abused cat. he was in a terrible way and not moving when I took him home to put some water out for him.

saturday came, and the cat was gone. I was planning to take him to the vets.
it may sound trivial, but please pray that this cat is okay and finds a loving home

Oct 16, 2021
Ok
✟14,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
short of it is: in my area people always abuse animals- cats, dogs, rabbits, you name it

on friday I encountered one such abused cat. he was in a terrible way and not moving when I took him home to put some water out for him.

it may sound trivial, but please pray that this cat is okay and finds a loving home
Praying for all those sweet animals. But please, have faith in the strong survival skills the Lord gave to them. Especially to cats. Hugs.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,736,037.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Lord have mercy!

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0