England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
rather than abandon old keys with people that aren't interested, the building management want me to collect them to pass onto someone else. I don't have relative s able to hold this role.

One of the men, M, is nice but doesn't want to do it because he is a family man and prominent in emergency work.

the other one, J, is married and older than me, superior and unimaginative. I mislaid J's address because i didn't want reminders of the nasty chaos at that church (where he volunteers).

I would say all three of us and their two wives and the children of M, are simultanous refugees from our previous, nasty, chaotic church. But they have lost their alertness.

The last I knew of him, J was peeved because I thought there was no harm in being honest about the church - as I already had with the church officers most reponsible.

Some of the ringleaders of the chaos have left but the new leader, in photographs, looks ferocious.

I literally fear for my hearing (the almost universal hazard) if I'm to attend and go up to them. They used to lock the door (it was borrowed premises) so one had to knock on the window if one desired admittance after missing the noise racket.

I also have to think of people to nominate in their stead.