✟27,204.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Jeremiah 10:10,
" But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

If you are a truly saved believer in Jesus Christ, we have as our Father the TRUE God, and the LIVING God.

Verses 11-12,
"Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

Here Yahweh, the LORD, the TRUE and living God reaffirms His power, and declares the gods of this world as nothing, and that they shall perish. It is truly vanity; that is, worthless and empty, to serve false gods. That includes all the material gods we've made for ourselves that sometimes people unconsciously worship by devoting all their time to. I pray that any believers renounce and cut off these vain and worthless gods, if you have not already done so as a part of your repentance.

Isaiah 26:3-8,
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD YAHWEH is everlasting strength:
For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.
The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy.
The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.
Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O LORD, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee."

Mark 12:27,
"He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living"

Let us cry out these words, for this the the very Word of Almighty God, our living God!

Psalm 86:11,
"Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name."

Unite our hearts: unite, be joined to as one. This infers having singleness of heart, having an undivided heart, united in one faith: our whole body soul and spirit brought together to fear and worship and serve the living God. But I also see in this the LORD by the Holy Spirit being united to our hearts, and in us, so that as Jesus prayed in John 17 we may be one with the father and with Him. This can only take place with the living God. You cannot unite your heart with some idol, or some demon. Those things will create a divided heart, and corrupt, but only in the living God, Yahweh in Yeshua the Messiah, can our heart be truly united and thus cleansed from sin