Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I read the Bible, human nature has always been the same. The MAJORITY of those claiming to follow God have fallen into REBELLION. It is no different today.

Isa 1:2 Listen, O heavens! Pay attention, earth! This is what the LORD says: “The children I raised and cared for have rebelled against me.

Isa 1:3 Even an ox knows its owner, and a donkey recognizes its master’s care—but Israel doesn’t know its master. My people don’t recognize my care for them.”

Isa 1:4 Oh, what a sinful nation they are—loaded down with a burden of guilt. They are evil people, corrupt children who have rejected the LORD. They have despised the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟217,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Except believing parents nowadays didn't raise them correctly. Many times in person I've heard "I'm not going to indoctrinate my kids into what I believe." Little do they know their kids were/are indoctrinated by the world.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The MAJORITY of those claiming to follow God have fallen into REBELLION. It is no different today." Not sure what your looking at. No offense but how could you know this. There are over 30 million Churches alone in this world :) What He started in us He will finish. Look what Christ started.. His word has went into ever nation. We do tend to as God said in Samuel that man only sees the flesh but GOD sees the heart. And the heart can be 100% different then what was see praise GOD!

So ask Him to show you what He sees.. it will be shocking to see.. how in the world can we miss so much GOOD He is doing through His Children..

Upvote 0