Plano
✟24,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you tried carnivore diet? Many people report miracles in healing, regeneration and various chronic pains, compared to plant-based malnutrition.

I appreciate your recommendation. I do eat a more meat-based diet, plus I do intermittent fasting on a regular base. Most of my system is ok. This pain stems from a spinal fusion and a pinched nerve in my neck and comes and goes. From all the different therapies I've tried, nothing compares to when my Heavenly Father intervenes through our prayers.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟424,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for your strength to increase, and to rest often. I pray God will give purpose and put meaning to your life. I pray for your poor mind. Be poor in spirit be meek. You only have a few more years to suffer. Stand true, then your pain will go forever. Where is the comfort where is the strength…. Jesus in you and the hope of glory. We groan to realize the glory which shall be revealed in the sons and daughters of God. Can you fathom the depths of Jesus’ suffering? Grip that pain embrace it at times for this is along the way of your salvation. I hope you can carry it nobly.

There are a lot of people with pain in this world and who can’t sleep. Get in touch with some of them on here. That could be a mission officer Scott to pool your resources and support one another. My wife has pain, I have pain. We just endure it and try to have joy in trials’ and pleasure in afflictions. Keep Jesus close. Amen.

Upvote 0

TCBoomer

Apr 27, 2022
Plano
✟24,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for your strength to increase, and to rest often. I pray God will give purpose and put meaning to your life. I pray for your poor mind. Be poor in spirit be meek. You only have a few more years to suffer. Stand true, then your pain will go forever. Where is the comfort where is the strength…. Jesus in you and the hope of glory. We groan to realize the glory which shall be revealed in the sons and daughters of God. Can you fathom the depths of Jesus’ suffering? Grip that pain embrace it at times for this is along the way of your salvation. I hope you can carry it nobly.

There are a lot of people with pain in this world and who can’t sleep. Get in touch with some of them on here. That could be a mission officer Scott to pool your resources and support one another. My wife has pain, I have pain. We just endure it and try to have joy in trials’ and pleasure in afflictions. Keep Jesus close. Amen.

IInteresting. Do you consider yourself a Jewish Christian? I just noticed your symbol. The Holy Spirit comforts me. Even Paul prayed for healing. My injury came from my time in the Army (16 years) and Vietnam. Your remarks remind me of what they said: suck it up, just grin and bear it. I know you do not mean it this way - it's your understanding of His Word. I am God's child, so I go to Him with my requests, and the love from my family in Christ is there to support me in this broken world - and it gets me through the day and night. My Father's Grace has supported me all these years – His strength, not my efforts. The Trinity lives in me. Jesus suffered and died for me. My hope is in Him. Thanks again for your desire to help me.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟424,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I did not mean it that way at all. It’s in how you read it. I was commiserating, I was saying all we had available to us in an ongoing effort to battle and find some comfort or relief. I know it’s God but he has given us tools to use in his word that are useful to help ourselves and others.

Upvote 0

TCBoomer

Apr 27, 2022
Plano
✟24,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I did not mean it that way at all. It’s in how you read it. I was commiserating, I was saying all we had available to us in an ongoing effort to battle and find some comfort or relief. I know it’s God but he has given us tools to use in his word that are useful to help ourselves and others.

Your remarks are helpful. In the Family of God, we have our individual ways of expressing our help.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟424,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your remarks are helpful. In the Family of God, we have our individual ways of expressing our help.
Yes. I’m not a Jewish Christian. My avatar is for the support of Israel as the people of God. Who God is not done.

Upvote 0

TCBoomer

Apr 27, 2022
Plano
✟24,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. I’m not a Jewish Christian. My avatar is for the support of Israel as the people of God. Who God is not done.

Hi again, here's my view of this subject. 1st, there are three races: Jews, Gentiles, and Christians. There are two covenants: Old Testament and New. Laws characterize the Old Covenant—the New by Grace. Jews and Gentles need salvation through Jesus Christ, thus becoming a new race as Christians.
Again, thanks for this discussion.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is my only hope to relieve the pain in my arm that my Christian family prays for me. At 74 the body just has a hard time.
When we speak with the Holy Spirit directly, and ask Him to guide us how we can be fully healed, He will show us. The Holy Spirit leads and guides us into all truth!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums