Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was flipping through the channels the other night, and believe it or not, now ALF has a talk show on TV Land. He was promoting a cook book he has published, "CAT, the other white meat." :D

So, we are about half and half on the 70's and we have a few football fans, it appears. However, I am a child of the 80's as I know some more of us are. I was just a wee one in the 70's, sorry to say. So I am not sure we can use a decade to define our name. (However, I do like Freaks and Geeks (after the TV show) however, not all may see the humor in that! :p)

Upvote 0

Donny_B

Mar 4, 2003
North Carolina
✟740.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
rainyday said:
PS ... the preseason games we tend to lose. Cowher is like Noll that way, he mixes it up and plays players all over to see what he's got, not to win. As long as we don't have a scumbag team coach like the Redskins' Steve Spurrier, we'll be fine. I remember how he, fresh from his college coaching and shooting off his mouth, kept their first string in the entire preseason game to inflict injury on us. He took out Bell that year for us and he was never 100% that season. Talk about dirty ball. That is NOT what preseason is about; to INTENTIONALLY injure oppenents. Injuries occur enough, to do it intentionally cost him in the league, IMO. I'm glad he crumbled in the NFL. :)
Coach Fox is much like Cowher in that regard but I remember that about Spurrier. I guess it's something about Florida and the game of football. I remember he and Florida State's Bobby Bowden liked to run up the scores a lot. And the Jaguar's former coach Tom Coughlin was like that too even in the preseason. Could it be something about the climate down there?

Upvote 0