Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My go-to resource for Creationist apologetics has produced this interesting article:

Evolutionists Still Blunder about Natural Selection – CEH
It's a great point that Evo worshipers overlook.
Having a built in magnetic compass created by error and then trial
is less likely than for life to have formed at all.
How many of you, if you had a team of engineers
would have considered this solution to your problem?

"I know! Lets add magnetic particles to our brains so we can find our way home!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Thera
Upvote 0

Buzzard3

Jan 31, 2022
Forster
✟41,968.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
My go-to resource for Creationist apologetics has produced this interesting article:

Evolutionists Still Blunder about Natural Selection – CEH
Good article. Love the "drunk on Darwine" and "ignorance of the laws of logic" comments!

The nonsense some of these Darwinists come up with is fair-dinkum embarrassing, not to mention an insult to true science.

Reminds me of Romans 1:22-23 ...
"Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man or birds or animals or reptiles.."

P.S. Thanx for alerting me to CEH. Looks like a good site.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Good article. Love the "drunk on Darwine" and "ignorance of the laws of logic" comments!

The nonsense some of these Darwinists come up with is fair-dinkum embarrassing, not to mention an insult to true science.

Reminds me of Romans 1:22-23 ...
"Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man or birds or animals or reptiles.."

P.S. Thanx for alerting me to CEH. Looks like a good site.
You are welcome. I found another doozy. I've long considered Darwinian evolution to be potentially racist. Darwin in fact said so.

"On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life."

It's no wonder evolutionists skip the last part of the title. Evolution has been used to justify racism by the slavery apologists, by white supremacists and by Hitler's Nazism, to name a few. I've yet to get a reasonable explanation from evolutionists as to why Darwin got it wrong. It's a perfectly logical conclusion. So the theory is fatally flawed in my view.

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
My go-to resource for Creationist apologetics

So another argument from incredulity. Yawn.

Other thread I asked why are humans and chimpanzees sharing 99% of their DNA if the other one is just hairy animal and the other is the master creation of glorious God and crown of creation ?

Humans and chimpanzees share 99% of the same DNA. This is the 1% difference - Genetic Literacy Project

Surprisingly there was no answers but with intrepid creation apologetics surely I can get an answer here.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
So another argument from incredulity. Yawn.

Other thread I asked why are humans and chimpanzees sharing 99% of their DNA if the other one is just hairy animal and the other is the master creation of glorious God and crown of creation ?

Humans and chimpanzees share 99% of the same DNA. This is the 1% difference - Genetic Literacy Project

Surprisingly there was no answers but with intrepid creation apologetics surely I can get an answer here.
Humans and pigs share 98% DNA. What is your point? It's also 90% with cats, 70% with slugs and 60% with chickens. Humans and pigs are so closely related physically that pig organs can be transplanted into humans.

The reason why man and animals are different is because God created them so. Man has faculties that are not related to DNA. Man can operate by choice, morality, free will and altruism. Man is also capable of great evils, including selfishness, violence, hatred and murder. No one takes a 99% DNA chimp to court for stealing. That's because an ape is a creature of instinct. Mankind is not.

Man was created in God's image. The first man disobeyed God's only prohibition and brought disaster on the human race. God sent Jesus to reverse that terrible blight. If you want to know what God really wanted man to be, look at the life of Jesus. If you want to be that kind of man, then you need to repent and receive Jesus as saviour and Lord.

• Agree
Reactions: coffee4u
Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Humans and pigs share 98% DNA. What is your point? It's also 90% with cats, 70% with slugs and 60% with chickens. Humans and pigs are so closely related physically that pig organs can be transplanted into humans.

Yes and we know why. Evolutionary tree of life explains it. The actual genetic evidence.

Your only explanation for the dna evidence matching evolutionary tree of life is just "God created them so". You might as well go with theistic evolution at that point.

Man has faculties that are not related to DNA. Man can operate by choice, morality, free will and altruism. Man is also capable of great evils, including selfishness, violence, hatred and murder. No one takes a 99% DNA chimp to court for stealing. That's because an ape is a creature of instinct. Mankind is not.

Intellect and Emotion | Chimpanzees | Project R&R

"Chimpanzees laugh when they play and cry when they grieve. They experience and express joy, anger, jealousy, compassion, despair, affection, and a host of other emotions.1 Touching and grooming are vital to maintaining stable relationships and keeping the peace within the community group.4

Conversely, chimpanzees deprived of normal living environments and social interaction often succumb to depression and other emotional illnesses, from which many never fully recover. As intelligent social animals, they suffer intensely from confinement and isolation."

Chimpanzees learn to use plants as medicine. They chew on Aspilia plants' leaves, which contain an oil-based drug that kills parasitic worms and bacteria. When experiencing stomach pain, they drink the juice of Vernonia shoots, which function as an antibiotic.

Field studies and observances in the wild have shown that chimpanzees know how to plan and communicate with each other to collaborate, whether it be to confront predators, discover a food cache, or hunt smaller mammals."

Sounds like real "creature of instinct". I have know specimens of humanity who wouldn't accomplish half of that.

Mankind has plenty of instincts as well. Not like we are operating in some form of cool rationality and altruism most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

Buzzard3

Jan 31, 2022
Forster
✟41,968.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
So the theory is fatally flawed in my view
That doesn't matter - the aim of ToE is to advance atheism, not science. If Satan can use junk science to spread his poison and lies, he will ... and does.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
That doesn't matter - the aim of ToE is to advance atheism, not science. If Satan can use junk science to spread his poison and lies, he will ... and does.

Bit like the invention of telescope dealt a heavy blow to geocentrism. It must be harder and harder each day to defend young earth, flat earth , geocentrism, literal creation, domed earth and whatever alternative solutions to reality people come up with a Tesla Roadster in space.

Where is Tesla Roadster in Space?

Even the Pope is fine with evolution. You would think he has some idea.

Pope Francis
On October 27, 2014, Pope Francis issued a statement at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences that "Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation," warning against thinking of God's act of creation as "God [being] a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything."[62][63][64][65]

The Pope also expressed in the same statement the view that scientific explanations such as the Big Bang and evolution in fact require God's creation:

[God] created beings and allowed them to develop according to the internal laws that he gave to each one, so that they were able to develop and to arrive at their fullness of being. He gave autonomy to the beings of the universe at the same time at which he assured them of his continuous presence, giving being to every reality. And so creation continued for centuries and centuries, millennia and millennia, until it became what we know today, precisely because God is not a demiurge or a magician, but the creator who gives being to all things. ...The Big Bang, which nowadays is posited as the origin of the world, does not contradict the divine act of creating, but rather requires it. The evolution of nature does not contrast with the notion of creation, as evolution presupposes the creation of beings that evolve.[66]

"God is not... a magician, but the Creator who brought everything to life,” Francis said. “Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟173,606.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed

The reason why man and animals are different is because God created them so. Man has faculties that are not related to DNA. Man can operate by choice, morality, free will and altruism. Man is also capable of great evils, including selfishness, violence, hatred and murder. No one takes a 99% DNA chimp to court for stealing. That's because an ape is a creature of instinct. Mankind is not.

Man was created in God's image. The first man disobeyed God's only prohibition and brought disaster on the human race. God sent Jesus to reverse that terrible blight. If you want to know what God really wanted man to be, look at the life of Jesus. If you want to be that kind of man, then you need to repent and receive Jesus as saviour and Lord.
Shared DNA is evidence of evolution in action. The more closely related to two specifies are the more DNA they have in common. Notice how in your list that humans share the most DNS with other mammals as mammals evolved from a common ancestor

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Shared DNA is evidence of evolution in action. The more closely related to two specifies are the more DNA they have in common. Notice how in your list that humans share the most DNS with other mammals as mammals evolved from a common ancestor
Again, this dodges the question as to how a being so similar can be so different. How can a conscience evolve? How can morality? How is it that the tiniest DNA difference results in a being that can visit space and land on Mars? That the Supreme Engineer would use as many common components as possible is hardly surprising. Human engineers sometimes are as sensible.

Darwin questioned his own theory. His doubt was something like how can you trust the conclusions of a mind only slightly more advanced than an ape? I go further. If humanity evolved, life has no more meaning than a pile of dirt. Ethics, morality, integrity, justice mean nothing. Putin, if evolution is correct, is just doing what he evolved to do. So was Bin Laden, Stalin, Hitler and Tojo. The whole concept of right and wrong means nothing. The guy who swindles people by computer fraud is smarter than those who worked to earn the money the fraudster took.

If that's your world view, you have my sympathies. If it is not, then why do you stick with evolution?

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
That the Supreme Engineer would use as many common components as possible is hardly surprising. Human engineers sometimes are as sensible.

This is nonsensical. We are talking about being who created hundreds of billions of galaxies each with hundreds of of billions of stars orbited by trillions of planets, moons , asteroids and whatever looking at his sketch notes about pigs and humans thinking "Gee , I really have to recycle some of this DNA stuff because materials are scarce"

Human engineers can recycle stuff because they have neither unlimited time, money or other resources. What on earth has that got to do with omnipotent being ? Feeble excuse at best.

If humanity evolved, life has no more meaning than a pile of dirt. Ethics, morality, integrity, justice mean nothing. Putin, if evolution is correct, is just doing what he evolved to do. So was Bin Laden, Stalin, Hitler and Tojo. The whole concept of right and wrong means nothing. The guy who swindles people by computer fraud is smarter than those who worked to earn the money the fraudster took.

What has morality to do with evolution ? Why wouldn't the concept or right and wrong mean anything ?

If that is your worldview you have my sympathies as well. You have to constantly think up silly excuses to deny science because your worldview is tied up with evolution somehow preventing people being....people.

Upvote 0

Buzzard3

Jan 31, 2022
Forster
✟41,968.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Bit like the invention of telescope dealt a heavy blow to geocentrism. It must be harder and harder each day to defend young earth, flat earth , geocentrism, literal creation, domed earth and whatever alternative solutions to reality people come up with a Tesla Roadster in space.
I wouldn't know - I don't try to defend any of those views.
Even the Pope is fine with evolution. You would think he has some idea.
The fact that the Pope has been fooled by a scientific myth means nothing to me. He's just parotting the scientific concensus, which is, at best, a simplistic nineteenth-century explanation for phenomena that defy explanation.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't know - I don't try to defend any of those views.

The point was that as weird as those views are most people put your view on that same list.

The fact that the Pope has been fooled by a scientific myth means nothing to me. He's just parotting the scientific concensus, which is, at best, a simplistic nineteenth-century explanation for phenomena that defy explanation.

Catholic who doesn't think that Pope's directions mean anything to him. Isn't that bit of a problem ?

Then again these days I guess not.

Upvote 0

Buzzard3

Jan 31, 2022
Forster
✟41,968.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
The point was that as weird as those views are most people put your view on that same list.
So what?

Atheists think belief in God is weird - so what?
Catholic who doesn't think that Pope's directions mean anything to him. Isn't that bit of a problem ?
What "directions"?

A Catholic is free to competely reject evolution. A Catholic is free to believe in a literal interpretation of Genesis and that the universe and earth were created 6000 years ago. A Catholic is free to believe that the moon is made of cheese.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
A Catholic is free to competely reject evolution. A Catholic is free to believe in a literal interpretation of Genesis and that the universe and earth were created 6000 years ago. A Catholic is free to believe that the moon is made of cheese.

And of course completely agree with evolution. Very flexible. Glad it is not a problem that head of your church believes in evolution and big bang.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟173,606.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Again, this dodges the question as to how a being so similar can be so different.
Human's and Chimpanzees really aren't that different.

How can a conscience evolve? How can morality?
who says these are intrinsic and not learned?

Darwin questioned his own theory. His doubt was something like how can you trust the conclusions of a mind only slightly more advanced than an ape? I go further. If humanity evolved, life has no more meaning than a pile of dirt.
i think that says something about you ...and not something very good.

Ethics, morality, integrity, justice mean nothing.
of course they do and pretending they don't or can't is just deceptive.

Putin, if evolution is correct, is just doing what he evolved to do. So was Bin Laden, Stalin, Hitler and Tojo. The whole concept of right and wrong means nothing. The guy who swindles people by computer fraud is smarter than those who worked to earn the money the fraudster took.

If that's your world view, you have my sympathies. If it is not, then why do you stick with evolution?
Because it's true

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Human's and Chimpanzees really aren't that different.

who says these are intrinsic and not learned?

i think that says something about you ...and not something very good.

of course they do and pretending they don't or can't is just deceptive.

Because it's true
Typical evolutionist response. It is because it is. No logic or reason. You won't accept the obvious conclusions of evolutionist theory. I can do nothing about that except leave you to your delusions.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
This is nonsensical. We are talking about being who created hundreds of billions of galaxies each with hundreds of of billions of stars orbited by trillions of planets, moons , asteroids and whatever looking at his sketch notes about pigs and humans thinking "Gee , I really have to recycle some of this DNA stuff because materials are scarce"

Human engineers can recycle stuff because they have neither unlimited time, money or other resources. What on earth has that got to do with omnipotent being ? Feeble excuse at best.

What has morality to do with evolution ? Why wouldn't the concept or right and wrong mean anything ?

If that is your worldview you have my sympathies as well. You have to constantly think up silly excuses to deny science because your worldview is tied up with evolution somehow preventing people being....people.
Science is not God. Evolution has no moral compass, no ethics, no humanity at all. It is inherently racist and elitist. How can it not be? The very premise is that the strong thrive and the weak fail. And then people cry about flora and fauna extinctions. Surely that's just evolution at work? Australia's native creatures struggle to survive against introduced species. Hey, that's just evolution at work. The strong survive, the weak disappear. Evolution is so flawed that most people cannot stomach the obvious conclusions. Since they refuse to accept God as Creator, they have an impossible mental juggling act. So they just won't think it through.

I do not deny science. I follow some scientists, including Professor James Tour and his amazing nano tech and graphene research. I follow the Electric vehicle revolution closely. I am fascinated by fusion research. I am fine with medical research and I have been vaccinated 3 times. Evolution is not science. Science is as fallible as any other human endeavour. I keep that in mind whenever I watch a science presentation.

• Agree
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟173,606.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Typical evolutionist response. It is because it is. No logic or reason. You won't accept the obvious conclusions of evolutionist theory. I can do nothing about that except leave you to your delusions.
you are hurting the irony meter

Upvote 0