Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Moderation Protocol has had a small change. A fourth warning was added which will trigger a 3 month ban and the warning will be active on your profile for 6 months. To get that fourth warning, one has to have 3 active warnings, so hopefully this will be a rare situation.

The addition is in red below:

Counseling Private Message (CPM): issued once and do not expire
1-3 Warnings: worth 1 point and expire after 3 months
4th Warning: worth 1 point and expire after 6 months
Requests for Edits (RFE): may be sent for mild violations
Grace Private Messages's (GPM): may be sent for mild violations
Bans: used at the discretion of staff; please see list of bans below

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken Rank

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,307,657.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Ummm FreeinChrist , in the opening post you said
.....The addition is in red below:

Now I know I'm a little bit older than I was last week ;) BUT in your post I fail to see anything in red and I've checked the link to the Moderation Protocol and there's nothing in red there either .

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟907,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Does that mean that say I get a forth warning, get the one month ban and supposed that during that ban time one or more of my prior warnings expire does that mean that I am down one warning now or if I should get another warning that another one month ban will be imposed?

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does that mean that say I get a forth warning, get the one month ban and supposed that during that ban time one or more of my prior warnings expire does that mean that I am down one warning now or if I should get another warning that another one month ban will be imposed?

I'm not completely sure I follow this, but from what I believe you're asking, yes - warnings can expire while you are serving a ban, and when you come back the stats will be different for you.

So if you are on a one month ban for a third warning, and two happen to expire while you are out on the ban, when you come back you will have one active warning.

If you get another violation, the new warning would be a second warning and not a fourth.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟907,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm not completely sure I follow this, but from what I believe you're asking, yes - warnings can expire while you are serving a ban, and when you come back the stats will be different for you.

So if you are on a one month ban for a third warning, and two happen to expire while you are out on the ban, when you come back you will have one active warning.

If you get another violation, the new warning would be a second warning and not a fourth.
OH OK

Upvote 0