Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm here as an ultra-traditional Lutheran with Orthodox tendencies. :wave:

Nice of you to come by our little abode.. i am pleased your here. I have much respect in regards your posts in obob

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I suppose for me I am a Traditional Catholic. As in I support all the teachings of the Church and love the ancientry. But I also see beauty in both TLM and properly done NO. And I support VCII in the way in which it was intended by the council Fathers. So I am Traditional but I do not fit the common description of "Traditionalist" if that makes any sense.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I suppose for me I am a Traditional Catholic. As in I support all the teachings of the Church and love the ancientry. But I also see beauty in both TLM and properly done NO. And I support VCII in the way in which it was intended by the council Fathers. So I am Traditional but I do not fit the common description of "Traditionalist" if that makes any sense.
That's basically how I am, too

Upvote 0

Leevo

Feb 18, 2015
Tennessee
✟28,954.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Sounds like me as well.

Upvote 0