Zürich
✟136,130.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just so you know, the confusing language over prophecy is generally punishment (Matthew 13). That's because 99% won't believe it.

Matthew 24 is generally trying to warn us about false prophets and events that shortly precede the return of Jesus. When the Bible talks about the return of Jesus, it almost always means events that shortly precede his actual return. And by events I mean nuclear attacks.

Don't believe me, right?

That's Matthew 13. Since you won't believe, the language has been made confusing.

Turns out that Matthew 24 is a lot like Matthew 25:

1. False prophet(s).
2. Big wars, aka the harvests.

Half of Christians will be fooled by the fake Islamic Jesus. This is parable of the wise and foolish virgins stuff.

The false prophet (fake Jesus) is a big deal because he is a Muslim. This is all in Islamic prophecy.

The Coming Islamic Antichrist Full Trailer: What You Are Not Being Told... - YouTube | Christian Forums

The next issue is about watching and being ready. Watch for what? Be ready for what?

You're watching for the nuclear wars that will shortly precede the arrival of Jesus. They will come suddenly at night.

The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse | Christian Forums

Notice this:

Matthew 24:40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

Sounds like one of them was teleported out. The language is trying to confuse you on purpose. In reality, the event is a nuclear attack. One of them went to his underground fallout shelter for the night. The other went home. One lived and the other was killed.

This is about the harvests (nuclear wars) that are suddenly coming:

Matthew 25:14-30 - Parable Of The Talents | Christian Forums

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟498,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, very much @SabbathBlessings

Yes, it's a big, very involved chapter

I will take my time with what you provided

Again, thank you!
It's probably the best bible study ever on Matthew 24. Pastor Bohr is so detailed and explains everything through scripture. You can purchase the study guide on his website if you want it bounded. Otherwise you can print it out for free, its huge though! :)

Here is the link to purchase the study guide in the spiral bound format (again, the attachment above you can print for free) if you want to purchase the spiral bound study guide let me know, he has a discount coupon on his website but its hard to find.

• Winner
Reactions: Gary O'
Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟74,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm hesitant to post because the Matthew 24 teacher I am posting is not Adventist. It is a teaching series dedicated to Matthew 24 and 25. The teacher is dispensationalist and believes in a pre-tribulation rapture so you can screen this out if you like.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟102,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you, very much @SabbathBlessings

Yes, it's a big, very involved chapter

I will take my time with what you provided

Again, thank you!
Well you already got the help you needed so there's not much I can help you with.

I'm usually here but I took a friend of mine who is homeless and bought him breakfast. I bought him a really nice pair of gloves on Friday plus bought him breakfast too. I'll be taking him to lunch tomorrow to the church for the hot meals program the church has.

Last edited:
  • Love
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟735,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just so you know, the confusing language over prophecy is generally punishment (Matthew 13). That's because 99% won't believe it.

Matthew 24 is generally trying to warn us about false prophets and events that shortly precede the return of Jesus. When the Bible talks about the return of Jesus, it almost always means events that shortly precede his actual return. And by events I mean nuclear attacks.

Don't believe me, right?

That's Matthew 13. Since you won't believe, the language has been made confusing.

Turns out that Matthew 24 is a lot like Matthew 25:

1. False prophet(s).
2. Big wars, aka the harvests.

Half of Christians will be fooled by the fake Islamic Jesus. This is parable of the wise and foolish virgins stuff.

The false prophet (fake Jesus) is a big deal because he is a Muslim. This is all in Islamic prophecy.

The Coming Islamic Antichrist Full Trailer: What You Are Not Being Told... - YouTube | Christian Forums

The next issue is about watching and being ready. Watch for what? Be ready for what?

You're watching for the nuclear wars that will shortly precede the arrival of Jesus. They will come suddenly at night.

The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse | Christian Forums

Notice this:

Matthew 24:40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

Sounds like one of them was teleported out. The language is trying to confuse you on purpose. In reality, the event is a nuclear attack. One of them went to his underground fallout shelter for the night. The other went home. One lived and the other was killed.

This is about the harvests (nuclear wars) that are suddenly coming:

Matthew 25:14-30 - Parable Of The Talents | Christian Forums
A lot here does not line up with scripture .... nor traditional adventist teaching, also there is important scriptural truth that is not included,
that is important to bring it all together.

Following is a link to a youtube playlist that contains a comprehensive teaching ... it does take a while to go through ... but it is very comprehensive. This
series is by Pastor Stephen Bohr, who is and has been a 7th Day Adventist for many years.

God's Prophetic Chain

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyiNk7qt5y7dbI08L7ASLONWF-0VNG_Ug

May those who take the time to go through it be enlightened. Amen

Upvote 0

RonJohnSilver

Nov 1, 2023
Temple
✟13,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Here are two commentaries that I use. Very solid, I think. Best of all, they 're free!! First in Enduring Word Commentary. David Guzik is the author/commentator. Second is by Thomas Constable, a retired professor at Dallas Theological Seminary. I'm not sure if I can post the internet links but you can find both by the names EnduringWord and the other is PlanoBibleChapel.

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟394,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I also suggest Pastor Bohr's video series. It is probably the most in-depth study available for Matthew 24 and is 24 videos long. I've done a breakdown of Matthew 24 in posts before, but he does it way better, and uses the Spirit of Prophecy to bring it all together.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gary O'

Dec 27, 2020
Oregon
✟112,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is a step-by-step guide on breaking this chapter down by Pastor Bohr. I highly recommend the study guide that goes along with this bible study videos
WHOA!

Those videos are cram packed!
It's only my first time thru, so I haven't retained it all, but I've gained so much!

Again, thank you very much @SabbathBlessings

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟498,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
WHOA!

Those videos are cram packed!
It's only my first time thru, so I haven't retained it all, but I've gained so much!

Again, thank you very much @SabbathBlessings
Yes, I really like his teaching style too, he is so detailed! I also have to go through his studies more than once. :)

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟498,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
There is much there that is unknown by most. I seriously doubt a video gives the chapter it’s proper due.
There's 24 in-depth videos coupled by in-depth study notes- its one of his theological seminars. You might consider checking it out. :) I have yet to find a better comprehensive bible-based study guide on this important chapter.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟391,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's 24 videos in-depth videos coupled by in-depth study notes- its one of his theological seminars. You might consider checking it out. :)
Just listening to the first couple minutes. I doubt I will listen to all of it. Thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟69,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can anybody here break this hugely significant chapter down?
It seems to jump from the persecution of the Jews, to the end times

Or direct me to a good commentary
Get a Recovery Version New Testament with study notes by the late Brother Witness Lee.
Study the chapter reading the footnotes. At least look over with prayer to see if there is some leading that way or not.

For more background on from where the footnotes are derived examine
them in fuller context with The Life Study of Matthew by the same speaker, paying
attention to the messages on Matthew 24,25

Here is some information about the Recovery Version

The Holy Bible Recovery Version

Here is the Life Study of Matthew for you to browse through the message headings.
I recommend the messages #61 - 67 roughly on insight into Matthew 24,25 which really go together.

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books/reader.php?id=vI6NcG_KgSW0

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟394,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
It should be pointed out that Pastor Bohr has numerous such seminar video series, most of which are 24+ videos. This seminar focuses specifically on Matthew 24. His other seminars cover a variety of subjects from scripture. As SabbathBlessings said, the Traditional Adventists forum isn't the place to debate.

Please see the Statement of Faith and Statement of Purpose threads for the Traditional Adventists forums. Here is an excerpt:

Community Rules
In addition, if you are not a member of this faith group, you may not debate issues or teach against this group's theology. You may post in fellowship. Active promotion of views contrary to the established teachings of this group will be considered off topic. All posts within this faith community must adhere to the site wide rules.

There are other forums for that purpose which we engage in on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟609,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This thread has been through a cleaning of off topic posts.
Please remember to view the Sop for each forum's rules before posting in Congregational Communities.

Community Rules​

In addition, if you are not a member of this faith group, you may not debate issues or teach against this group's theology. You may post in fellowship. Active promotion of views contrary to the established teachings of this group will be considered off topic. All posts within this faith community must adhere to the site wide rules.

1700616640145.png

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟391,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's 24 in-depth videos coupled by in-depth study notes- it’s one of his theological seminars. You might consider checking it out. :) I have yet to find a better comprehensive bible-based study guide on this important chapter.
I have been spending at least an hour a day driving for work so I gave it some time for him to break away from what I call fluff. He did. Very good. He is the first we heard touch base about the use of conjunctive particles in respect to the sabbath and the 2nd coming. We shared about this here awhile ago here. It is nice to hear someone else share it. Too much to try to find the the thread here so I pulled it from elsewhere. I am on my phone so I did not proof read it. There might be typos.

Here is a study in chapter 24 of Matthew that something new was shown me. Please follow along.
3 questions were asked by the Disciples. When shall these things be in respect to the temple being destroyed, the sign of His coming and the end of the world. Jesus' answer ties all three questions together. His use of conjunctive particles from verse four to verse six where Jesus talks of not being troubled in the hearing of wars and the rumor of wars and the rise and deception of false christs. He says all this must come to pass but the end is not yet.

The end of what?

The world in respect to one of the questions asked in verse 3.

Matt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Matt 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matt 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matt 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Then Jesus picks up again with the use of conjunctive particles with the word for in verse 7. He says in respect to wars and rumor of wars, that nation shall rise against nation and Kingdom against kingdom. And in many places there shall be famines, pestilences and earthquakes. And all this is being said in relation to what Jesus said in verse 6, "but the end is not yet". The end of the world.

Jesus continues and says that all these are the beginning of sorrows in verse 8. Then in verse nine speaking of the end still Jesus speaks in the general sense How you, I and all that read this prior to the end shall be delivered, afflicted, killed, hated for His name sake. And also that many shall be offended, caused to stumble. And thereby betray one another and hate one another. And that many false prophets shall arise and deceive many. And through this the love of many shall wax cold. But he that that endures until the end, the same shall be saved.

The end of what? The end of the world. How do we know. Because the context is connected through the use of conjunctive particles. From verse 4 to 13. And Jesus use of conjunctive particles continues in His discourse connecting everything back to verse 6 where He speaks of the end in relation to the end of the world.

Matt 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Matt 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Matt 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Matt 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Matt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Matt 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Matt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

As Jesus continues starting with another conjunctive particle. He says, And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world and then shall the end, the end of the world shall come.

As He goes on Jesus talks about when you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation set up in the holy place. He starts this with another conjunctive particle. That word is therefore. This means as you know that what was about to be said is related to what was previously talked about. So now we understand that the love of many waxing cold will be in collation with the Gospel of the Kingdom being preached in all the world and the Abomination of desolation set in the Holy spoken by Daniel will transpire as a sign of the end of the world..

In Jesus' statement, when you shall see the abomination of desolation set up in the holy place he uses the 2nd person pronoun you. This must be be understood in the general sense. As if Jesus is talking to all who may read this knowing that it would be written down for all to see, and not as if He is speaking to just His Disciples Peter, James, John and Andrew. The four who asked Him privately (Mark 13:3).

The main reason is, as was shown before, is His use of the conjunctive particle therefore. Which connects everything back to the explaining of when the end of the world will come. But the other thing is that if we take the abomination of desolation to be when the temple was destroyed in 70 AD then we must also know that 3 of Disciples where Martyred by then and the forth John due to the fact that Mary was not alive anymore by 70AD more and likely was not in Jerusalem either. But as was said Jesus used the word therefore connecting the abomination of desolation to the end of the world. Which is the context of the passage here chapter 24 as shown by His grammar, the use of the conjunctive particles. Which tie everything together in the same context. The explaining of when the end of the world shall come.

Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Matt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

Then Jesus continues with another conjunctive particle, Then, at the time when the love of many has waxed cold and the Gospel has reach the end of the world and the abomination of desolation is set up as signs of the end of the world, then let them in Judea flee unto the mountains, if on the housetop do not come down just go. And woe unto them with child in those days. But pray in your fleeing that this not happen in the winter because of it be even rougher on you or on the Sabbath Day because you will be distracted with worship and rest from your physical labors. For then at the moment these signs of the coming of the end of the world appear, then verse 21 continues there shall be a tribulation as there never was nor shall there ever be again. Then at this time if any says here is Christ believe it not. For at the time of this persecution which will be shortened there shall arise false Christs and prophets and they shall deceive many. But they whom endure unto the end. Do not let there love wax cold through Christ they shall be saved.

Matt 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Matt 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Matt 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Matt 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Matt 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Matt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Matt 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Matt 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold Jesus says, during this tribulation which will happen after the love of many wax cold and the Gospel of the Kingdom is preached throughout the whole world and the abomination of desolation is set up which are signs of the end of the world coming. Then He says behold, during this tribulation when the false Christs arise. Behold if they say he is in the desert or in a secret chamber believe it not. For as lightening shines from the east unto the west even so shall My return be.

But immediately after this tribulation that will be shortened the Sun shall be darkened, the moon shall not give it's light, the stars shall fall from heaven and the powers of heaven shaken. At this moment, then verse 30 states shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven as lightening shines from the east unto the west. And all the tribes shall morn as they see the sign of the Son of Man coming in the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory. At this moment when all that are on the earth shall see will Jesus send His angels with the sound of the trumpet and gather the elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven unto the other for the end of this world has come. Blessed be the Name of our Lord. And praise to You our Lord God in heaven. Who just revealed to me in this study that chapter 24 in Matthew is mainly about Jesus' coming to gather the elect, His children prior to the end of the world. But up to this point as was shown before the elect, we His children are gathered, we will be observing the Sabbath. And we should pray that when the tribulation comes prior to the signs that the love of many have waxed cold, and the Gospel is preached throughout the whole world and the abomination of desolation is set up in the holy place. That our flight from tribulation not be in the winter or the Sabbath Day. Amen

Matt 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Matt 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Matt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matt 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Matt 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matt 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟498,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have been spending at least an hour a day driving for work so I gave it some time for him to break away from what I call fluff. He did. Very good. He is the first we heard touch base about the use of conjunctive particles in respect to the sabbath and the 2nd coming. We shared about this here awhile ago here. It is nice to hear someone else share it. Too much to try to find the the thread here so I pulled it from elsewhere. I am on my phone so I did not proof read it. There might be typos.

Here is a study in chapter 24 of Matthew that something new was shown me. Please follow along.
3 questions were asked by the Disciples. When shall these things be in respect to the temple being destroyed, the sign of His coming and the end of the world. Jesus' answer ties all three questions together. His use of conjunctive particles from verse four to verse six where Jesus talks of not being troubled in the hearing of wars and the rumor of wars and the rise and deception of false christs. He says all this must come to pass but the end is not yet.

The end of what?

The world in respect to one of the questions asked in verse 3.

Matt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Matt 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matt 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matt 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Then Jesus picks up again with the use of conjunctive particles with the word for in verse 7. He says in respect to wars and rumor of wars, that nation shall rise against nation and Kingdom against kingdom. And in many places there shall be famines, pestilences and earthquakes. And all this is being said in relation to what Jesus said in verse 6, "but the end is not yet". The end of the world.

Jesus continues and says that all these are the beginning of sorrows in verse 8. Then in verse nine speaking of the end still Jesus speaks in the general sense How you, I and all that read this prior to the end shall be delivered, afflicted, killed, hated for His name sake. And also that many shall be offended, caused to stumble. And thereby betray one another and hate one another. And that many false prophets shall arise and deceive many. And through this the love of many shall wax cold. But he that that endures until the end, the same shall be saved.

The end of what? The end of the world. How do we know. Because the context is connected through the use of conjunctive particles. From verse 4 to 13. And Jesus use of conjunctive particles continues in His discourse connecting everything back to verse 6 where He speaks of the end in relation to the end of the world.

Matt 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Matt 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Matt 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Matt 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Matt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Matt 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Matt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

As Jesus continues starting with another conjunctive particle. He says, And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world and then shall the end, the end of the world shall come.

As He goes on Jesus talks about when you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation set up in the holy place. He starts this with another conjunctive particle. That word is therefore. This means as you know that what was about to be said is related to what was previously talked about. So now we understand that the love of many waxing cold will be in collation with the Gospel of the Kingdom being preached in all the world and the Abomination of desolation set in the Holy spoken by Daniel will transpire as a sign of the end of the world..

In Jesus' statement, when you shall see the abomination of desolation set up in the holy place he uses the 2nd person pronoun you. This must be be understood in the general sense. As if Jesus is talking to all who may read this knowing that it would be written down for all to see, and not as if He is speaking to just His Disciples Peter, James, John and Andrew. The four who asked Him privately (Mark 13:3).

The main reason is, as was shown before, is His use of the conjunctive particle therefore. Which connects everything back to the explaining of when the end of the world will come. But the other thing is that if we take the abomination of desolation to be when the temple was destroyed in 70 AD then we must also know that 3 of Disciples where Martyred by then and the forth John due to the fact that Mary was not alive anymore by 70AD more and likely was not in Jerusalem either. But as was said Jesus used the word therefore connecting the abomination of desolation to the end of the world. Which is the context of the passage here chapter 24 as shown by His grammar, the use of the conjunctive particles. Which tie everything together in the same context. The explaining of when the end of the world shall come.

Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Matt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

Then Jesus continues with another conjunctive particle, Then, at the time when the love of many has waxed cold and the Gospel has reach the end of the world and the abomination of desolation is set up as signs of the end of the world, then let them in Judea flee unto the mountains, if on the housetop do not come down just go. And woe unto them with child in those days. But pray in your fleeing that this not happen in the winter because of it be even rougher on you or on the Sabbath Day because you will be distracted with worship and rest from your physical labors. For then at the moment these signs of the coming of the end of the world appear, then verse 21 continues there shall be a tribulation as there never was nor shall there ever be again. Then at this time if any says here is Christ believe it not. For at the time of this persecution which will be shortened there shall arise false Christs and prophets and they shall deceive many. But they whom endure unto the end. Do not let there love wax cold through Christ they shall be saved.

Matt 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Matt 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Matt 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Matt 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Matt 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Matt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Matt 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Matt 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold Jesus says, during this tribulation which will happen after the love of many wax cold and the Gospel of the Kingdom is preached throughout the whole world and the abomination of desolation is set up which are signs of the end of the world coming. Then He says behold, during this tribulation when the false Christs arise. Behold if they say he is in the desert or in a secret chamber believe it not. For as lightening shines from the east unto the west even so shall My return be.

But immediately after this tribulation that will be shortened the Sun shall be darkened, the moon shall not give it's light, the stars shall fall from heaven and the powers of heaven shaken. At this moment, then verse 30 states shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven as lightening shines from the east unto the west. And all the tribes shall morn as they see the sign of the Son of Man coming in the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory. At this moment when all that are on the earth shall see will Jesus send His angels with the sound of the trumpet and gather the elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven unto the other for the end of this world has come. Blessed be the Name of our Lord. And praise to You our Lord God in heaven. Who just revealed to me in this study that chapter 24 in Matthew is mainly about Jesus' coming to gather the elect, His children prior to the end of the world. But up to this point as was shown before the elect, we His children are gathered, we will be observing the Sabbath. And we should pray that when the tribulation comes prior to the signs that the love of many have waxed cold, and the Gospel is preached throughout the whole world and the abomination of desolation is set up in the holy place. That our flight from tribulation not be in the winter or the Sabbath Day. Amen

Matt 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Matt 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Matt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matt 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Matt 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matt 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
HIM!

Thanks for the message and for having an open heart to give the lessons on Matthew 24 another try. I will read through your post more closely when I have more time. Yes, the Sabbath day comes into future prophecy with the abomination of desolation and it has a powerful correlation to the temple being destroyed in Jeremiah's day all over again over the Sabbath being profaned. I will try to post it when I have time.

God bless HIM and Happy Thanksgiving!

Upvote 0