Witness...
Aug 19, 2006
Champlin
✟2,903.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
faith just to rise out, and being again i praise, thanks...

its not like i mean to leave...

for the love of everyone can begin again and again, and maybe i would be one to be loved... maybe i can give some...

there is every way all pure and clean...

and clear is the love yet stronger than all care...

yet stronger than what else can be there...

again to just let go? No...

for what can be loved then is just above... do you see the rise?

i would say show all you can and be more right...

for the life that is given to me, i hope and hold and live for One who Controls, the way that i wish to be...

How Great and Mercyful is He... Our God... Lord... I love You, today even more...

i know that some run back and forth, may a light blessed to them be comfort on the journey, on that travel, to loving or not to be... and the only way we are is Love, for You have given us this all, and what more can come that cannot end? but Love... Love is saving us again... what more can we try to see? what more is there for every? there i know this, there is much more love... and where does it come from but within and before above...

free the soul the lover the life the ground to have the water and plants, the good the fruit the ways the life the truth the seeing, for another for You for Above, let something more be, even again Lord, You can just agree... and maybe we are together a better We, These of Love and I....

I know not am i up there in this tall? do i stay a standing high.... to give my life... for one good way to try.. and ask not for myself but pleed for those who even take me away. I know not if i can stay, but that love so tall the truth may hold and hope like i, may You, and see the way that it comes to all, give something more every day... My Love...

Status
Not open for further replies.