✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
JewelInHisCrown said:
The whole cliff thing I hope is a hallucination!!! Because if something were to happen to him I would be devastated. I adore his character.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time that Hurley had a hallucination.

Remember when he dreamed about Jin speaking to him in English?

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Redguard said:

Yes that is right...also Charlie had hallucinations not on the drugs with the whole baptism episode. So maybe it is in the air...remember Jack seeing his Dad? Hopefully that is it or he is having a dream.

Upvote 0

MtDoraAngel

Legend
Aug 3, 2005
The Sunshine State
✟22,302.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I started to watch it but could never remember what night it was on. (I don't have the good fortune of a DVR or TiVo)

Good stuff on that sight sf49erfan. I'll have to read more when I have time.

See ya'll here tomorrow (or late tonight). I can't wait to chat about the show. *giggling with excitement*

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
MtDoraAngel said:
I started to watch it but could never remember what night it was on. (I don't have the good fortune of a DVR or TiVo)

Good stuff on that sight sf49erfan. I'll have to read more when I have time.

See ya'll here tomorrow (or late tonight). I can't wait to chat about the show. *giggling with excitement*
You need to go to Blockbuster and rent season 1!! Maybe Season 2 will be available also.

Upvote 0

MtDoraAngel

Legend
Aug 3, 2005
The Sunshine State
✟22,302.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just read this in the National Ledger. Don't know if it is a spoiler or not but just in case....

Katey Sagal Hoping for Recurring Role on ABC's 'Lost'
By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith
Apr 4, 2006

Katey Sagal, who turned up again on "Lost" last week as Terry O'Quinn's love interest -- in flashback -- is hoping to return to the hit show. However, she notes, "You never know because they are so hush-hush about what goes on there. We'll see," says the former "Married with Children" star.

Upvote 0

sf49erfan

Veteran
Sep 30, 2005
Maryland (DC suburbs)
✟3,088.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
MtDoraAngel said:
Just read this in the National Ledger. Don't know if it is a spoiler or not but just in case....

Katey Sagal Hoping for Recurring Role on ABC's 'Lost'
By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith
Apr 4, 2006

Katey Sagal, who turned up again on "Lost" last week as Terry O'Quinn's love interest -- in flashback -- is hoping to return to the hit show. However, she notes, "You never know because they are so hush-hush about what goes on there. We'll see," says the former "Married with Children" star.

That would be interesting, having someone from one the crash survivors' past show up on the island. Maybe "the others" are all people related to people from various crashes on the island (i.e., the Oceanic survivors and the French lady's group).

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Redguard said:

Wouldn't that be more a dream than a hallucination, or do you think he got hold of a spoiled Apollo Bar ala Chief Wiggum?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeRapH&CheRi

Sassy GurlMember!
Apr 3, 2002
eastcoastoftheusa
✟6,276.00
Faith
Christian
MtDoraAngel said:
Yes, I HAD A FEELING BUT KEPT LOOKING FOR CLUES. AND LOCKE AND "HENRY" aNOTHER GOOD ONE. tHERE WERE A TON ON NUMBER REFERENCES THO I CHAN'T RECALL MANY OF THEM RIGHT NOW.
Whoa! I didn't catch the Locke and "Henry" one. What was that all about??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Redguard said:
I know it's not supposed to be funny... but I couldn't help but laugh at all the names that Sawyer was throwing at Hurley during the fight.

Deep Dish! Jabba!

Red, Sawyer wasn't calling him names...he just kept telling him to stop and get off of him. HURLEY was saying each name that Sawyer ever said to him with a punch for each one!!! God forgive me, but it was awesome. He got him for each name he called him. I think Crazy was the last straw. That was when he lunged at him and they went through the tent.

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh my goodness...I will write more later. I'm getting ready for work now. But what an awesome episode. At the end - I KNEW IT!!! I called it from the first moment she said what she did for a living, then in the hatch when Hurley said she looked familiar. Finally, I'm right about something. This show makes my brain hurt sometimes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.