✟194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
こんいちは.

I know a little Japanese and was thinking it would be great to have a Japanese pen pal/internet friend.

Hope its ok to post here. I know someone did ealier and they got some reponses.

Nice to meet you all. and I hope to make some Japanese christian friends.

BrianRRT

Apr 10, 2024
South Carolina
✟411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey there, I’m an American looking to have a Japanese pen pal. I don’t know much Japanese but would love to learn again. Just a little history about me, when I was 3 years old my father was stationed in Okinawa. As a child, I was able to pick up the local language very quick but unfortunately when you leave and go back to the States you don’t have anyone to converse with and I lost my knowledge of speaking Japanese. I’ve always remembered and loved the Japanese culture and cuisine. Would love to converse and share ideas with anyone who is willing to be patient with me.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟105,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey there, I’m an American looking to have a Japanese pen pal. I don’t know much Japanese but would love to learn again. Just a little history about me, when I was 3 years old my father was stationed in Okinawa. As a child, I was able to pick up the local language very quick but unfortunately when you leave and go back to the States you don’t have anyone to converse with and I lost my knowledge of speaking Japanese. I’ve always remembered and loved the Japanese culture and cuisine. Would love to converse and share ideas with anyone who is willing to be patient with me.
Hello sir. I am not Japanese, but I like classic 1980s-1990s anime (only the wholesome and clean ones), since 2021 or so. It is cool that you have an interest in Japan.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟172,631.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single