Kristi Noem castigated for putting down violent animals. No outrage for murder of the unborn

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I've been attacked by a rooster... been around dogs who growled at me for no reason, which wass sometimes scary. I went through a time when I didn't like dogs or cats. I now like the latter. I dislike dogs because a lot of them lick on you, jump on you, and frankly, they seem to expect u to like them and if you don't... watch out.

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I've been attacked by a rooster

I;ve been around dogs who growled at me for no reason. I went through a time when I didn't like dogs or cats. I now like the latter. I dislike dogs because a lot of them lick on you, jump on you, and frankly, they seem to expect u to like them and if you don't... watch out.

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

In this video Noem gets visibly irritated w/ Stuart Varney. I am on HER side here.

I watched the whole video and yes, he is bringing up the dog all the time!

I have somewhat less respect for Varney than I used to. I mean, we have terrorists entering our country and every other kind of UNKNOWN, fentanyl, ssex trafficking.. Chinese spies.

We have a country that is against children... allowing children to be sexualized.. murdering them in the womb

and we're talking about shooting a farm animal 20 years ago because it was killing livestock

disgusting

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Right. We see all the humans Noem has killed.
Well she got a late start, it seems. As you now see, people who do what Noem did, tend to move on to humans when they think they can get away with it:

The Link Between Animal Cruelty and Human Violence

Phil Arkow, “Recognizing and Responding to Cases of Suspected Animal Cruelty, Abuse, and Neglect: What the Veterinarian Needs to Know,” Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports, no. 6 (November 2015): 349-359, accessed January 26, 2021,
Not every person who is kind to animals is necessarily a good person. But a person who callously harms animals is almost certainly likely to go on to treating humans with cruelty.
makes no sense
Turns out, there's a huge body of data supporting it. Would you like to see some more?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've been attacked by a rooster... been around dogs who growled at me for no reason, which wass sometimes scary. I went through a time when I didn't like dogs or cats. I now like the latter. I dislike dogs because a lot of them lick on you, jump on you, and frankly, they seem to expect u to like them and if you don't... watch out.

Your Dog Is a Better Judge of Character Than You Are and Science Approves This Fact

While I'll admit that I get along better with animals than I do with people, my inclination has scientific data to back it up. And most people realize it.

“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.”

Mark Twain

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yet, I am still seeing pro-abortion people in the world who care more about animals than they do about the lives of unborn babies.
Maybe so. I'm just pointing out that people who don't care about the suffering of animals tend to eventually move on to hurting people.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

This site goes into moredetail about why she shot the dog. The dog was killing chickens at a neighbor's place and there are likely other things the dog was doing. I haven't read everything at this latest site but

Gingrich says she ended all chance of being the VP

Really? Over being a good rancher? Farmers and ranchers kill animals all the time. I'm very displease with people who act like she murdered a baby... go on and on about the dog but never defend the unborn

If she has indeed ended her chance at VP it is only based on APPEARANCES and the fact that a lot of people like dogs no matter what kind of bad things they do and Rs want Trump to win.

It will have nothing to do with what is truly right and just

nothing new there

:rolleyes:

• Winner
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
  • Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
(off-topic stuff about Chinese spies and whatnot)

People who abuse children typically start out abusing animals. That's the point.
Right, so it logically follows that all those who kill vicious dogs will end up killing innocent humans

there's some logic for ya

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
People who abuse children typically start out abusing animals. That's the point.

Right, so it logically follows that all those who kill vicious dogs will end up killing innocent humans
Noem's daughter:
"Where's Cricket?"

Nice try, though. As you now see, but aren't quite ready to accept, those who abuse animals will usually end up abusing people. I feel sorry for her kid. It's not just her pet being shot because Mama "hated" the puppy. It's what happens now that the pup isn't around.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟119,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is truly absurd is that liberals appear to care more about a 14 month old dog that had killed a farmer's chickens than that of the lives of unborn babies.
I am one of those weird liberals (a centrist) who is an outcast, I'm pro-life (from womb to tomb, unless both mother and child are at risk of dying), not a fan of the trans agenda, but I am still for protecting the environment (and animals) and for placing profit margin caps on healthcare companies. Hence, why I will never register for a party. Centrist all the way. :)

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If I owned a dog that was killing the neghbor's animals

I would do the same thing Noem did. What if the thing was rabid? It sounds like it was
It's not impossible. Noem reveals herself to be a really irresponsible dog owner, failing to do even the most basic of training for the pup. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she neglected to get the required vaccination for it.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
It's not impossible. Noem reveals herself to be a really irresponsible dog owner, failing to do even the most basic of training for the pup. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she neglected to get the required vaccination for it.
You'd have to provide a link. Like I said, I don't believe people who are vehemently against Trump.

That's just who I am, sorry if it annoys. I haven't heard about her "training" the dog or whatever

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You'd have to provide a link. Like I said, I don't believe people who are vehemently against Trump.
No one really cares if you believe it or not. I get that you don't like what it says about her character. But there's no way to avoid it. If she failed to vaccinate the pup, it would be consistent with her admission that she didn't train it to hunt, or to avoid chasing livestock. My concern is that people who abuse animals usually move on to abusing people.

Such people should not have children.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
My, aren't we judgmental?

I say (interestingly enough) that people who are likely to choose to murder their children should not have them

• Winner
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

My, aren't we judgmental?
More than 600,000 children are abused in the U.S each year. An estimated 600,000 children (unique incidents) were victims of abuse and neglect in 2021, the most recent year for which there is national data. The actual number of children abused is likely underreported because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in 2021.

Caring for the unborn is what God expects of you. And it's good that you do. But He also expects you to care about them after they are born. Don't be so flippant about this. It's a huge and continuing problem.

Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟372,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No one really cares if you believe it or not. I get that you don't like what it says about her character. But there's no way to avoid it. If she failed to vaccinate the pup, it would be consistent with her admission that she didn't train it to hunt, or to avoid chasing livestock.

Stop putting words in my mouth and motives in my heart.
Well, maybe you do like what it says about her character. But why would you like that kind of thing?

I have ZERO problem with Kristi Noem--ZERO
O.K. That explains a lot of things.

Upvote 0