Ipswich
✟13,034.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I spent a lot of my life in atheist debate communities online, and engaged in a mostly atheistic modern culture. When it came to it when I declared my atheism I had to say that in truth I was agnostic, and when the topic came up between gnostic and agnostic, knowing, and not knowing, atheists and christians both in these communities said they were agnostic.

By the grace of God I was given a personal experience that was undeniable, and affirmations after, and the Holy Spirit, which has guided me with eyes through Scripture to see things I never imagined were there.

I'm certain that Jesus Christ died for our sins, and was the avatar of the Lord God on Earth, in the Holy Spirit without measure.

I'm so astonished, and mystified, and grateful and amazed. I'm in complete awe of Creation as it is, as I never saw it before. I walk fearless and content as the world seemingly collapses into the final chapter, and my only enemy is powerless in the face of God

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I shot myself in the foot with my 'religion' choice, and needed to just spill this out somewhere right now lol

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I spent a lot of my life in atheist debate communities online, and engaged in a mostly atheistic modern culture. When it came to it when I declared my atheism I had to say that in truth I was agnostic, and when the topic came up between gnostic and agnostic, knowing, and not knowing, atheists and christians both in these communities said they were agnostic.

By the grace of God I was given a personal experience that was undeniable, and affirmations after, and the Holy Spirit, which has guided me with eyes through Scripture to see things I never imagined were there.

I'm certain that Jesus Christ died for our sins, and was the avatar of the Lord God on Earth, in the Holy Spirit without measure.

I'm so astonished, and mystified, and grateful and amazed. I'm in complete awe of Creation as it is, as I never saw it before. I walk fearless and content as the world seemingly collapses into the final chapter, and my only enemy is powerless in the face of God

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I shot myself in the foot with my 'religion' choice, and needed to just spill this out somewhere right now lol
Praise be to God John, I am sure God has a work and plan for your life. Continue seeking Him through His Word and He will make himself known to you more and more *John 8:31-36; Jeremiah 29:12-14; Matthew 4:4; Matthew 6:33. He is indeed the God of all creation and this is what the Sabbath is a memorial of in creation *Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11.

May God bless you as you seek Him through His Word. :)

Upvote 0