Kern County California Supervisor Zack Scrivner (and Kevin McCarthy Protege) under investigation over allegations of child sexual assault

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟835,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Republican Kern County Supervisor Zack Scrivner is being investigated for sexual assault after his other child stabbed him in the chest twice

Sheriff Youngblood recounted the incident where Scrivner, apparently experiencing a psychotic episode, was armed with a gun at his Tehachapi home, following a call from Scrivner’s aunt, District Attorney Cynthia Zimmer.

Deputies dispatched to the scene discovered Scrivner had already been disarmed and had sustained two stab wounds in a physical altercation with his children, sparked by the assault allegations.

Thirty guns, electronic devices, and psychedelic mushrooms were seized from Scrivner's residence, leading to forensic examinations to determine potential influence.

Scrivner's attorney, H.A. Sala, refutes the sex assault allegation, attributing the altercation to Scrivner's mental health crisis and pending divorce.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Republican Kern County Supervisor Zack Scrivner is being investigated for sexual assault after his other child stabbed him in the chest twice

Sheriff Youngblood recounted the incident where Scrivner, apparently experiencing a psychotic episode, was armed with a gun at his Tehachapi home, following a call from Scrivner’s aunt, District Attorney Cynthia Zimmer.

Deputies dispatched to the scene discovered Scrivner had already been disarmed and had sustained two stab wounds in a physical altercation with his children, sparked by the assault allegations.

Thirty guns, electronic devices, and psychedelic mushrooms were seized from Scrivner's residence, leading to forensic examinations to determine potential influence.

Scrivner's attorney, H.A. Sala, refutes the sex assault allegation, attributing the altercation to Scrivner's mental health crisis and pending divorce.
Hopefully, the criminal files on Scrivner become publicly available. This guy sounds mentally disturbed and is a violent pervert.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟835,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Hopefully, the criminal files on Scrivner become publicly available. This guy sounds mentally disturbed and is a violent pervert.

I guess I'm hoping the messy divorce led to (false) allegations of abuse, rather than abuse leading to a messy divorce.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I guess I'm hoping the messy divorce led to (false) allegations of abuse, rather than abuse leading to a messy divorce.
Hopefully it is the former, but we need to wait and see.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟876,030.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That does happen. Years ago in a town near me, this couple was going through a nasty divorce and custody battle. At one point, the couple's 10 year old daughter came forward and said her father had been molesting her. He's locked in the county jail, and while waiting to make bail his fellow prisoners learn he's a pedophile, gang up on him and beat and kick him so badly he has brain damage. After that happened, the little girl comes forward and says "I love my daddy. He never, ever touched me. Mommy told me to lie and say that". And the guy's left with permanent, life-long brain damage.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That does happen. Years ago in a town near me, this couple was going through a nasty divorce and custody battle. At one point, the couple's 10 year old daughter came forward and said her father had been molesting her. He's locked in the county jail, and while waiting to make bail his fellow prisoners learn he's a pedophile, gang up on him and beat and kick him so badly he has brain damage. After that happened, the little girl comes forward and says "I love my daddy. He never, ever touched me. Mommy told me to lie and say that". And the guy's left with permanent, life-long brain damage.
That is sad.

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0