JojotheBeloved

Part of the Family
Apr 18, 2014
✟8,622.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I've just got to sing God's praises and brag on my man too for a minute. Feel free to ignore me, if you wish. I just couldn't contain myself. :D

God is soooooooo good!!! He is sooooooo faithful in His promises to us and in His blessings! This past week a lot of really good ministry stuff has been happening through me and to me and God is definitely present in my life right now.

He also has provided for me in my relationship with my fiance. My man is such a good man! A man after God's own heart! Today he got upset with a situation in which I made a big mistake financially (I come from a relatively poor situation in that area and I struggle to learn better ways of dealing with money), and we had some tension and conflict over it for the majority of the morning hours. But even during heated points in our discussion, he did not in any way insult me or tear me down. He just expressed frustration with the situation and acted to help us both come to a solution we can agree on. He is nearly always like this when we have points of contention. When we both cooled down and a new plan was in place to correct the mistake and all was said and done, he affirmed his love for me (even with my faults - as I am human and do have them), hugged and kissed me lots, and sent me off toward the rest of my day without the weight of the issue still hanging over me. Then, while I was at work, he sent me a text suggesting we have a "girl's night" when I get done working - complete with painting each other's nails, ice cream, and a movie (he usually hates watching movies, but he will for my sake sometimes). He's even going to massage my feet, like a female friend I had in college and I used to do for each other. I feel so loved! It will be a wonderful time to connect again after a difficult day. I'm so happy to have this man in my life! I'm so happy God is so good to me!