just for us?

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am from New Brunswick... Moncton to be exact!!! Born and raised

I have family in Paris Ont and Woodstock Ont... i love it there... its great

Its my dream to go out to Vancouver, I havent been in that part of the country yet and I am dying to get there:D

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
All right, Northern Ontario! I've lived most of my life there. In Dryden mostly. Fort Frances for a few years before High School. Born in Atikokan. Marathon too. Kenora's a cool place.

After High School, most of my friends went to Winnipeg, Thunder Bay or to the center of the universe (or is that Toronto?). I went to Edmonton. I'm still here.

There's a Grand Forks in BC? I know where Grand Forks, North Dakota is!

I see there's some people from Kelowna here too. I love that city. I haven't seen it since the fires though.

Upvote 0

Athanasian Creed

Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide, Solus Christus !!!
Aug 3, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
✟18,484.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Breetai said:
All right, Northern Ontario! I've lived most of my life there. In Dryden mostly. Fort Frances for a few years before High School. Born in Atikokan. Marathon too. Kenora's a cool place.
I lived in Kenora in the late 60's as a child:D I can still remember how COLD it got and the snow !!!:help: I remember fishing in HUGE Lake Of The Woods and getting caught in flash thunder 'n lighting 'n rain storms that would come up thinking i would never live to see another day - sure the boat would capsize
:bow:

There was a LARGE native Indian population up there - most would work at the big pulp and paper company and would spend their earnings on booze:cry: I can remember going into the local IGA with my mom seeing a passed out Indian that had had far too much to drink !

Man, those were the days....it sure was an experience moving from Toronto to Kenora and back again - talk about culture shock !

Ray :wave:

Upvote 0