Not open for further replies.

rwc109

Feb 18, 2002
meditation moving mighty mountains - more moonston
✟1,275.00
Faith
Marital Status
Engaged
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Mat 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Mat 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

This is very bad news for

people calling themselves
'father',
'rabbi' ,
'master' ,
'pope' [meaning father,dad],
'vicar' [literally meaning 'in place of' Christ or even our Father...in Greek 'anti' as in anti-christ)
or any other man assuming the role of mentor in place of God who teaches us through the spirit of truth, not through men.
men should only lead otherrs to be taught by the spirit of truth, not to teach anything but that everlasting gospel [as Jesus promised the spirit of truth to lead us into all truth, not men to usurp God's role as our Father]

Roger,

WHAT?

I have read all your posts and can't understand a thing you're trying to say.

Your sentences have line breaks that are really annoying, and sometimes you make no sense what-so-ever. And why post so many topics? Are you here to discuss, or enlighten us as to your way of thinking.

I'm going to stop now because I've already been accused of being insensitive.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.