If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟78,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The Father in heaven begets us with the Word of Truth as preached by His Son… the true Jesus who is the true Christ (in contrast to “another jesus” being preached by the spirit of the “antichrist” through the word of earthly-minded men by false prophets).

We are to hear and manifest our faith towards what we hear Him saying in the Spirit of Truth. Faith without accompanying good works towards what we hear is “dead”.

He begets us AGAIN unto a LIVING HOPE by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. As Jesus lives (in Heaven), we are to live in this earth.

The word of men (in contrast to the Word of Truth) preaches a dying hope….we have to “die and go to Heaven”.
They have missed the point of the gospel completely as their minds have been blinded to the true good news (gospel) of our Lord Jesus Christ. They do not preach the good news with the true meaning.

1Pe 1:3-5
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively (LIVING) hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

We shall not mortally perish from this earth but shall be kept alive (our mortal bodies) by our faith until we are changed at the last trump…in the “last time”.

Our mortal bodies shall be changed into immortal at the redemption (of the mortal body) just as Jesus is who is in Heaven and whose immortal body is “incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fades not away.”

(4) To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

We are kept by the power of God standing here in this earth THROUGH our FAITH unto that salvation of our mortal body to be revealed in the last time. We believe INTO Jesus.

(5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Whosoever believes INTO Him (into the redemption moment) should not perish (mortally die) but have an “eternal”….that is, an AGE-LASTING life in this mortal body until the redemption of it.

John 3:15-16
(15) That whosoever believeth in (INTO) him should not perish, but have eternal life.

(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

We shall not mortally die from this earth as we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, to change/transform our humiliated mortal bodies so that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body….one that is “incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away.” "According to the working"...of our faith. We are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

Php 3:20-21 KJV
(20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Again, this changing of our mortal body (which is kept alive in this earth by our faith) into immortal (like His immortal body) happens at the last trump (at the very end of this age).

We shall not all “sleep”…as those who perish mortally…but shall continue to be kept here in this earth….“alive and remaining” here.
We are being kept here for the rest of this age. We are living in by the power of God THROUGH our FAITH (the “working” of it) unto the salvation of our mortal bodies.

1Co 15:51-55 KJV

(51) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

We who are kept mortally alive by our faith shall be changed into immortal so that we completely defeat death by through faith in Jesus Christ and His resurrection by God. "Mortal" means "subject to death"...in other words, our bodies are only subject to death and haven't died...perished. The "dead" are those who have perished in the death of their mortal bodies.

(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
(53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
(54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Faith is active as we must manifest our inner faith. We are to “work out” our own salvation (until the redemption of the mortal body) with fear and trembling.

Php 2:12-13 KJV
(12) Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
(13) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasu
re.

We must hear the Word of Truth…the good news of our salvation. We must hear and believe….and faith is active as we are to manifest our faith through good works towards what we hear.

Jas 1:18-20 KJV
(18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

We must be swift to hear the Word of Truth and slow to speak and slow to wrath. The wrath of man (towards the hearing of the Word of Truth) does not work the righteousness of God.

(19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
(20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

He that answers a matter (the Word of Truth) before he hears it manifests his own folly and shame.

Pro 18:13 KJV
(13) He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

He that contends with what he hears...the Word of Truth... is calling for judgment.

Pro 18:6-7 KJV
(6) A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

(7) A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

For as He hears our responses to the Word of Truth, He judges….and He judgment is just.

Joh 5:30 KJV
(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

The called out in “Sardis” (meaning “red” for the wrath of man ..Edom) have a name that they live but are “dead”. They hear what the Spirit is saying to them but become full of wrath towards what they hear: the Word of Truth.

They have a name that they are alive. They profess their faith (“Lord, Lord”) but have no accompanying works to manifest it. Their faith is “dead” as a result. They are not “alive” through professing their faith only.

They are a “dead” church because they do not manifest outwardly their inner faith in Him but rather behave in wrath through their evil “works” towards the hearing of the Spirit of Truth. Their “works” are not perfect/complete before God. The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God.

Rev 3:1-2 KJV
(1) And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
(2) Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

What completes our faith? Manifesting it by our works towards the hearing of the Word of Truth. Faith alone (professing it only) does not save us. Our faith is “dead” without manifesting it outwardly through good works towards what we hear.

Jas 2:21-22
(21) Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
(22) Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect (COMPLETE)?

The “dead” church does not manifest their faith through good works towards hearing the Spirit of Truth.

Jas 2:20 KJV
(20) But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Jas 2:26 KJV
(26) For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

We are to hear and receive the Word of Truth….hold fast what we hear and repent (change our minds). We must “watch”…awake to His righteousness…lest He comes upon us for judgment and assigns us a place with the hypocrites who say they love God but do not manifest their faith but continue to do evil works towards the hearing of the Word of Truth.

Rev 3:3-6
(3) Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God. But some who are full of wrath towards what they hear the Spirit saying will not speak out in evil but will overcome their wrath. They will not defile their garments in their wrath but shall walk with Him in white as they put on Jesus Christ…the outward wearing of their faith through good works in Him.

(4) Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
(5) He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
(6) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churche
s.

We must overcome our wrath (Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?) and do what was instructed to Cain.

Gen 4:6-7 KJV
(6) And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

If we “do well”…manifesting our faith…we shall be accepted. We must overcome our wrath and do well which manifests our inner faith.

(7) If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Faith only does not save us….having “fig leaves” only to cover ourselves. Saying “Lord, Lord” (professing our faith) does not save us. We cannot rely on our profession without the accompanied bearing of the fruit.

We must bear the fruit of the Spirit towards His voice that walks in the garden in the “cool”…that is, the SPIRIT…of the day.

Gen 3:7-10
(7) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

We must not hide our faith in the TREE (SINGULAR) of the garden. That tree (singular) is the tree of life. Having the reputation that we are “alive” without bearing forth the fruit of the Spirit towards the hearing of His voice in the Spirit of Truth does not save us.

(8) And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool (SPIRIT) of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Where are you? Where is the evidence of your faith?

(9) And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
(10) And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

We must manifest our inner faith according to the measure of faith we have been given by Him. We must not keep it hidden within our hearts (in the earth) or through the profession only of our faith by our mouth...laid up in a "napkin".

Luk 19:20-24 KJV
(20) And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
(21) For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
(22) And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
(23) Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
(24) And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.