Plano
✟24,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At 74 I apparently sprained my shoulder by getting up from the floor. I have had physical therapy for it, but the pain is keeping me up many nights.
Thank you for your kindness and concern.

Last edited:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,842.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me to be able to sleep correctly by controlling the pain in my neck to my left shoulder. Many have prayed for me because of Tinnitus, which has improved most days but is back today. I have had physical therapy trying to help. It helped some, but I am being kept awake with the insistent pain. I appreciate your prayers. Jesus hears our prayers since the Bible says to pray for one another.
This is a broken world that causes these issues. Our prayers as a community penetrate that brokenness to heal the injuries it has caused.
I thank this community again for the care you have shown.
I pray for complete healing for you in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

TCBoomer

Apr 27, 2022
Plano
✟24,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
musicalpilgrim thank you.
I pray for complete healing for you in Jesus name.

Thank you musicalpilgrim, I see you are responding from England. Your prayers are appreciated here in Texas.

Upvote 0
Oct 16, 2021
Ok
✟14,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me to be able to sleep correctly by controlling the pain in my neck to my left shoulder. Now the pain has migrated to my right should and upper arm. As you notice I am writing this late at night in Texas. This is happening because of a spinal fusion in my neck that now causes the other areas of my neck to pinch the nerves for my arms. Many have prayed for me because of Tinnitus, which has improved most days but is back today. I have had physical therapy trying to help. It helped some, but I am being kept awake with the insistent pain. I appreciate your prayers. Jesus hears our prayers since the Bible says to pray for one another.
This is a broken world that causes these issues. Our prayers as a community penetrate that brokenness to heal the injuries it has caused.
I thank this community again for the care you have shown.
Praying for complete healing in the name of Jesus. When I am in pain, I apply green clay , it will decrease the inflammation relieve the pain. Ask your doctor if it would be a good idea. Look for Dr Barbara O'Neill on YouTube. She has excellent advice. Praying

Upvote 0