Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
it's crazy because i always thought being in my 30's Jesus started His ministry in His 30's so I thought i'd have some profound realization of life. It more has been a gradual maturing but i have had some realizations in life as well, about how when you cry out to Jesus He will answer rather swiftly. I've asked Jesus for something and sat waiting for mere minutes sometimes seconds and Jesus answers my prayer. Not like "i want $50" and it just appears, while i do believe He could do that it's more along the lines of "Jesus please help please do something" when i am dealing with an employee that is being difficult for what seems on purpose, or when my computer isn't working, or the card reader at the store is acting up and is the only thing between me and getting my groceries that i really need. And behold things turn out for the better. Sometimes they take a while while other times Jesus always sends someone to help almost within seconds to a little over a minute.

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟403,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
It's my 39th birthday today, so it won't be goin' for more than another year.
Let us know how it is in the 40s when you get there next year. And may your journey be a good one. (just realized you will always be a millennial).

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟74,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've noticed since being in my 30s how I get upset and feel "old" when I see or hear certain things from my childhood.

I think I'm upset about it because I'm getting older and I haven't done much with my life. I believe society expects us to do certain things at certain times. I'm not measuring up to that standard.

Upvote 0

stevenb6

Apr 24, 2023
United States
✟18,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
31 as of yesterday. Better than my mid to late 20s, not as good as my late teens lol.

However, very sad to be getting older and not have achieved so much. Im disappointed so many elderly I see look so poorly aged. However, after much thought on that, went to a bible study recently, and the elders there (for the most part) looked like they have aged exceptionally well, answer to a prayer in itself.

I just wish that our efforts to please god, and improve our spiritual, physical, mental and financial health had more purpose than just nothing eventually cause we grow old and die. To me, feels unnatural.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟217,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The past year has been good. Winters are hard tho! (not the cold, get upset)

31 as of yesterday. Better than my mid to late 20s, not as good as my late teens lol.

However, very sad to be getting older and not have achieved so much. Im disappointed so many elderly I see look so poorly aged. However, after much thought on that, went to a bible study recently, and the elders there (for the most part) looked like they have aged exceptionally well, answer to a prayer in itself.

I just wish that our efforts to please god, and improve our spiritual, physical, mental and financial health had more purpose than just nothing eventually cause we grow old and die. To me, feels unnatural.
If you are saved: You have eternal life to the glory of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums