How will the NWO overcome the challenges of an enhanced BRICS alliance?

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟768,742.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you know about the NWO, you know about the NWO. If you don't know about the NWO you should get educated on the NWO.

The newly bolstered BRICS alliance is now thinking of adding Saudi Arabia and Iran to its ranks in order to challenge the dominance of the petrodollar. The ramifications of this is not entirely known to someone like me, so if anyone could edify us, that would be great. Suffice to say a challenge to the pertrodollar would weaken a long established hegemony of the Western nations and weaken the USA. I thought that the NWO was going use USA as a sort of battering ram to implement the NWO. With the inclusion of Saudi Arabia and Iran, this new alliance would be poised to overtake G20 nations in overall GDP output. This poses a direct challenge to a Western-oligarch-led NWO.

Ushering in the NWO will probably not happen by EMP worldwide internet blackout for a couple reasons that come to mind. 1) it could kill all the AI programs that have been developed recently. 2) the NWO requires the "Internet of Things" in order to exert population control.

Last edited:

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟305,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Conspiracy....I dont think so, OP's post is right on target. The NWO is mentioned unfortunately POTUS and his administration on many occasions. The way POTUS is making or not making policy, there wont be a US left to hamper the NWO being ushered in.

It's only missing the references to the "WEF". The "NWO" is just an old, out-of-date conspiracy theory, that's all. If one wishes to have an actual discussion of BRICS and the other large economies, fine, but "NWO" is just garbage.

I'm not particularly impressed by the "cohesion" of BRICS anyway, but if you want to help them out here are two suggestions: default on the US debt and let Russia conquer Ukraine.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟495,722.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
If you know about the NWO, you know about the NWO. If you don't know about the NWO you should get educated on the NWO.
Are we talking original or wolfpac?

Upvote 0