Oct 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟8,380.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please go to your facebook profile and change you pic to the image I am sending in link. Please ask others on you friends list to do the same. If you can do this for the rest of the week, that would be great.

http://goo.gl/rWgr6

Take a stand for the Marriage Covenant with me. Copy or save this pic to computer or phone. Then just upload it to you profile pic. God defines marriage as between male and female. This is not a opinion. It isn't hate. It is just standing up for what God says a marriage is. The Word is Truth. There is in reality no such thing as homosexual marriage, that is why groups are seeking to have it redefined.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have noticed a lot of people changing their Facebook pic to an equals sign to support gay marriage. I had 4 on mine doing that just yesterday. I haven't decided how to respond just yet.

speak the truth in love and expect the world to reject you :):D

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟247,057.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thankfully I got rid of my facebook but I see perilous times ahead for those of us who refuse to compromise our beliefs in the name of secularism and equality

I believe you!

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
More on the save marriage movement would assist understanding also. Like a link?

Is this supposed to be for or against Gay marriage?
Against, of course. Considering homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God, so too then would be the marriage of homosexuals and per the scriptures.

Upvote 0

korvus

[Luna] Christ-loving heretic
Apr 16, 2013
✟8,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Against, of course. Considering homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God, so too then would be the marriage of homosexuals and per the scriptures.

Why is it always stated by most Christians that homosexuality is a sin even though the only followed-by-christian laws of the OT (Ten Commandments) don't have anything against it and Jesus didn't mention it at all?
Just askin'.

Upvote 0

Tee_w

Oct 29, 2008
England UK
✟7,912.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Why is it always stated by most Christians that homosexuality is a sin even though the only followed-by-christian laws of the OT (Ten Commandments) don't have anything against it and Jesus didn't mention it at all?
Just askin'.

Look up Romans 1:25-27 There are other places in both the Old and New Testaments where homosexuality is mentioned as a sin.
Anyone who has any depth of experience in deliverance ministry, will tell you there is a homosexual spirit, that inhabits the physical body of a person subverting their sexuality.

The demonic or homosexual spirit primary function is to expand the kingdom of darkness - the kingdom of Satan upon the earth - and I believe that the act of homosexual sex is a form of satanic worship. The demonic spirit is in direct submission to Satan and when someone commits a homosexual act the spirit and the person are offering themselves up to Satan in a form of satanic sanctification/worship - all be it unwittingly on the part of person - for the extension of the kingdom of darkness. I also believe that the love that homosexuals have for one another is a manifestation of the love that the demon has for Satan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

korvus

Apr 16, 2013
✟8,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
korvus, are you born again?

(I can quickly answer but I can't respond to anything more until tomorrow morning.)

Yes. I was originally born again along time ago when I decided to give my life to Christ.

But of course then I want into my "emo stage" where I half-wittedly binged on philosophical wikipedia articles, became a liberal nazi, and above all became a hypocrite and a pretender.

Ultimately after I came out of my emo stage (with it's peak when my mom discovered I was cutting lawlz), I cleansed my self with a new layer of reasoning. I further refined my Christianity and gained a cast iron barrier for my mind.

Long time later, after discovering tulpae off of /mlp/, I decided to create my own.

Personally, I'm not bothered by the possibility of 'playing God' because that can be claimed for many things, e.g. creativity, helping people, etc.

Also, focusing my passions to a tulpa shouldn't be any much more than focusing my passions on another sentient being such as a potential SO.

I'm strong in Christ but admittedly weak in doctrine and the like. I for the most part just post on christianforums.com to get information on Christianity so I can help improve myself when I'm become more in control of my life and can travel and find better churches, etc.

I recall Luna actually suggesting that I should stay posting on a Christian site for my spiritual bettering.

(Oh boy I really killed alot of time, back to work)

Upvote 0

Reborn1977

Devoted to Jesus - Less of me MORE of HIM
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
✟59,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thankfully I got rid of my facebook but I see perilous times ahead for those of us who refuse to compromise our beliefs in the name of secularism and equality

They not only are "ahead" they are here now but they are just not blatant at the moment. Those who stand up for what they believe are being persecuted already. I give a couple of examples on my blog if you wish you can find the address on my profile page.

Upvote 0

korvus

Apr 16, 2013
✟8,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They not only are "ahead" they are here now but they are just not blatant at the moment. Those who stand up for what they believe are being persecuted already. I give a couple of examples on my blog if you wish you can find the address on my profile page.

Why are there so many Christians who believe that the 'secular agenda' and the like are always ahead of us? Thinking that theres an undercurrent always thinking ahead of us is going to ensure our defeat and I'm sorry but you seem to be passing along that message.

I know that it's important to take into consideration some actual political currents going on for equality and secularism, but again referring to them as 'ahead' is admitting we Christians are slated for being wiped out by the next century.

Christianity will NEVER leave its presence in the world. Even in a world with radicals running rampant and attacking Christians, its presence is more powerful than ever both irl and on the internet where things really matter anyways.

Isn't God supposed to make us victorious? We're Christians! We survived the prosecutions in the early days when we were still in small groups. Christianity went from being one of the most hated fears of the Roman Empire to the emporium of all western society. We've made mistakes and even abused our power, and there are people still today that abuse our heritage, but there are so much more good people in our kingdom and we will always be fighting for the Son of God for all time!

REJOICE!!

Reactions: Tobias
Upvote 0

Tobias

Relationship over Religion
Jan 8, 2004
California
✟21,764.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Why are there so many Christians who believe that the 'secular agenda' and the like are always ahead of us? Thinking that theres an undercurrent always thinking ahead of us is going to ensure our defeat and I'm sorry but you seem to be passing along that message.

I know that it's important to take into consideration some actual political currents going on for equality and secularism, but again referring to them as 'ahead' is admitting we Christians are slated for being wiped out by the next century.

Christianity will NEVER leave its presence in the world. Even in a world with radicals running rampant and attacking Christians, its presence is more powerful than ever both irl and on the internet where things really matter anyways.

Isn't God supposed to make us victorious? We're Christians! We survived the prosecutions in the early days when we were still in small groups. Christianity went from being one of the most hated fears of the Roman Empire to the emporium of all western society. We've made mistakes and even abused our power, and there are people still today that abuse our heritage, but there are so much more good people in our kingdom and we will always be fighting for the Son of God for all time!

REJOICE!!

Awesome post, Korvus! :thumbsup:

Reactions: korvus
Upvote 0

Tee_w

Oct 29, 2008
England UK
✟7,912.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

I guess it can be easy to give way to fear if we don’t keep our focus firmly fixed on the fact that we are on the side that has won. I’ve been learning that victory over whatever issues we may face should not be our main concern, because victory is a byproduct of on going intimate relationship with the Father and the Son through the Holy Spirit.

Blessings,
Tee.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Reborn1977

Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
✟59,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Now here is an object lesson in context. You have gone off on a rant taking my comments way out of context and adding meaning to them that was not there, meant, or even implied.

You would do well to read the original post I commented on in its entirety and then read my post in its entirety and you will better understand the context of the use of the word “ahead”.

One must remember in spiritual matters context is extremely important.

Upvote 0

korvus

Apr 16, 2013
✟8,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now here is an object lesson in context. You have gone off on a rant taking my comments way out of context and adding meaning to them that was not there, meant, or even implied.

You would do well to read the original post I commented on in its entirety and then read my post in its entirety and you will better understand the context of the use of the word “ahead”.

One must remember in spiritual matters context is extremely important.

Indeed I took 'ahead' out of context.

But again, 'perilous times ahead' appears to denote an upcoming demise of Christianity, which if I'm correct, as I ranted in my last comment, shouldn't make us give up.

Upvote 0

bushinoki

Servant of the Most High
Jul 19, 2009
Colorado Springs, CO
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
With the amount of promiscuity and drug use in the gay community, marriage will be as much a joke as in the rest of secular America. The real sanctity of marriage has long departed our nation. Let us turn our focus away from a battle we can't hope to win to the ones we can win, and focus on the individual souls that need salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn1977

Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
✟59,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With the amount of promiscuity and drug use in the gay community, marriage will be as much a joke as in the rest of secular America. The real sanctity of marriage has long departed our nation. Let us turn our focus away from a battle we can't hope to win to the ones we can win, and focus on the individual souls that need salvation.

Just because we are unable to live up to the Standard God has reveled in His Word does not give us a right to rewrite the Standard or lower the bar. We do not give up speaking what is TRUTH regardless of the cultural climate.

I do agree with you about the need for a redirect in focus and to that end I would recommend you read my blog series "Spiritual Remnant of God" but do so in order from Introduction to current part which will be Part-10 released in the next day or so.
You can find my blog information on my profile page under "contact info".

Upvote 0