Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟67,267.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

up11_zpsb00daz00.gif

WELCOME to Christian Forums,
Raidell!

“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

Deuteronomy 6:5

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men
it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

The Lord is not slow to keep his promise.
He is not slow in the way some people understand it.
He is patient with you.
He doesn't want anyone to be destroyed.
Instead, he wants all people
to turn away from their sins.

2 Peter 3:9

Upvote 0

port41919

Oct 31, 2022
Williamsport
✟17,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
My name is Raidell and I have been a Christian for 9 years. Its been real rough but I have been through a lot. Still currently am but God willing to lead me out of it.
Welcome Raidell. Love your name! He will do His part to lead you out and you have to do your part as well. I do not know what you do regarding knowing God. This is what I do now, but did not do nearly enough of before. I read my daily devotionals. I am in life groups at my church, I read the Bible and study it, I listen to worship music (contemporary ie. Casting Crowns, etc.). I listen to sermons online (ie. Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, etc.) Draw closer to God if you are not already doing so. He will give you peace as it states in the Bible. I am struggling with negative thoughts which lead to negative feelings but when I draw close to God I feel His peace. I do at least one of the above on a daily basis to be obedient to our Lord and to allow Him to comfort me.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟941,733.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My name is Raidell and I have been a Christian for 9 years. Its been real rough but I have been through a lot. Still currently am but God willing to lead me out of it.
Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums