• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hi all, new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountryChristian

Jul 31, 2004
✟113.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and am thankful I have found it. I was trying to get along on the dbsalliance.org forum, and there are alot of raunchy jokes, and non-Christian people there that really need the Lord.

I tried to mention God in everything, not pushing God, just mentioning, and was literally "pushed" off the forum. God does not go over well with these folks unfortunately.

Hopefully I will have better luck on this forum, because I am bipolar, I am a Christian, and I am not ashamed of Jesus Christ.

Nice to meet you all and have a blessed weekend!

Laurel Crowned

Veteran
Feb 11, 2004
Hawaii
✟10,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi CountryChristian,

Welcome to CF's Bipolar thread. You will find that God is truly at the center of all the words that are shared here. People are in various stages of dealing with their disorder... but we all know that we can come to CF for support, prayer, and understanding based on faith.

Again, welcome.

Peace,
LC

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.