Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
May all who visit this forum experience the heavenly love of the Father
Amen. Tapping into that which I feel is nothing short of a promise, ,

"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw everyone to Myself.” (John 12:32)
Then that is where your prayer is very proper. For Christ's word would have no place to falter, it therefore remains in the hands of the hearer, to receive Him or not for the commonwealth of salvation, by a not-so-common, "unspeakable gift", Jesus Christ.

", , how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, (Hebrews 2:3)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟998,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am confused with the site, nothing seems to be where it should be. Maybe it is because it is late at night :) .
Blessings to all my friends in Christ Jesus.
Praying Your peace and soundness over it all Lord.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟998,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He showed the fullest expression of his love by dying on a cross for us so each and everyone of us could be set free from the bondage of sin.
Ohh Anthony, you bring us back to the Savior! For His word rang out from the first ear to hear to the last, for this purpose, there is "no greater love".

Greater love has no one than this, that one should lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ, , " (Ephesians 2:4,5)

Upvote 0