Healing is made available in the atonement.

Does your local congregation teach that Bodily Healing is included in the Atonement?

• Yes, we believe, teach, and practice that healing is included in the atonement.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, we do not believe that healing is included in the atonement.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We believe in healing, but not "guaranteed," as in "automatic."

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟568,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1. I have a small publishing company the specializes in large print reprints of Bible portions, classic Christain books, and some secular classic books.
2. I just finished formatting and updating the Christian Classic "Bodily Healing in the Atonement" written by Dr. Thomas James McCrossan and released in 1930.
3. My wife and I have retired and have returned to our hometown and am attended the local AoG. We are enjoying it very much and are being blessed.
4. I know that the AoG and most other Pentecostal Churches include some form of this teaching.
One AoG lists the teaching like this:
"We believe that deliverance from sickness, by Divine Healing, is provided for in the Atonement."
My poll question is this:
If you attend an AoG or other Pentecostal church, does your local church teach and practice this teaching?
Pick one or more as needed. Add a post to explain your response if needed.

If need be, I can alter the poll question and answers to reflect the responses better. I will also allow you to change your answers to reflect these changes.

Last edited:

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟993,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
1. I have a small publishing company the specializes in large print reprints of Bible portions, classic Christain books, and some secular classic books.
2. I just finished formatting and updating the Christian Classic "Bodily Healing in the Atonement" written by Dr. Thomas James McCrossan and released in 1930.
3. My wife and I have retired and have returned to our hometown and am attended the local AoG. We are enjoying it very much and are being blessed.
4. I know that the AoG and most other Pentecostal Churches include some form of this teaching.
One AoG lists the teaching like this:
"We believe that deliverance from sickness, by Divine Healing, is provided for in the Atonement."
My poll question is this:
If you attend an AoG or other Pentecostal church, does your local church teach and practice this teaching?
Pick one or more as needed. Add a post to explain your response if needed.

If need be, I can alter the poll question and answers to reflect the responses better. I will also allow you to change your answers to reflect these changes.
A fine poll-question! Thanks and welcome. For the most part newly retired myself. Though not currently attending, I'll always consider the AOG my home Church just as far as the bond of the unity of the Spirit will permit (both, preeminent inclusions to His will). To my recollection, for those who do commit large sums of effort to pray for each others healing but do not bear the brand common to Pentecostalism, it is widely known not an entirely intense consideration. Nonetheless, it appears (God as my witness), a tide of Pentecostalism is proving not to have lapsed into disarray for those who's S-O-Beliefs are quiet yet in practice, mildly active. Under this degree of 'Pentecostalism' the largest item of inactivity from the AOG standard is the refusal to incorporate the anointing of oil. A strong argument could be made that the symptom of rebellion was there all along with those the Lord has not abandoned.

Upvote 0