Conway
✟1,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a new Christian author of "Mercy for None", named after our early environment at home. When I was an infant, I died outside a Safeway store in Tulsa, when my grandmother flipped the shopping cart I was in. Luckily, she was a devout Christian, and prayed me back to life. That injury still haunts me to this day, physically. In the 4th grade, God put the holy spirit on me, to foretell deaths, after an old man beat me in his yard for crossing it. He died two weeks later, as I told him he would. The holy spirit grabbed a hold of me, and used me like a puppet. Then God went on to save my life 20-30 times now, I lose track of it. God showed me things in heaven, and called my name in his majestic voice. When I stopped breathing in my sleep, I actually met God, and that really freaked me out.
I believe in ancient times, I would have been called "a seer." I foretold the future many times, always very accurately. I have on occasion, misused the spirit, to tell strangers their birthdates, know things I shouldn't know, ect. I was saved from: electrocution, drowning (twice), driving asleep (twice), fire, poison, severe head trauma, suicide, and so much more. Our dad was a demon possessed, murdering psychopath, beating and torturing us 14 long years. While nobody cared. It earned us grace in the sight of God, suffering so much, being innocent. That is why he saved my life so many times. It took me a long time to realize that. There was no mercy at home, but at least God had some for us, we just didn't know it at the time. My true-life story is still being sold, and I hope to make it into a movie, to help severely abused kids, and shame Hollywood for not caring at all. Apathy kills more kids than the abusers do, believe it.