London
✟12,996.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Meet Iman- a former drug addict who has given his life to Christ! It was really sad and I actually felt really sorry for him- he was in such a bad state from drug addiction that his own family forbade him from coming to events as they were embarrassed by him.

One night he flipped through channels and came across a TV station (bare in mind this is Iran- odds,etc) and heard the words "I gave my heart to Jesus" this happen a second time too.

Third time- he had just come down from the flat roof, smoking crack when he heard those exact words again but this time he listened longer, it was a testimony from a former drug addict, Iman prayed for God to save him and you can guess what happened next!

When he got saved Iman felt the literal presence of Jesus next to him and was too reluctant to open his eyes!

Iman shared the Gospel, but his country being Iran, he was repeatedly sent to jail, in prison however, the guards and inmates really liked him.

He was put in a cell with the worst inmates- the mentally ill, gangs and murderers, but because the prison officers liked him so much, he was offered a nicer place..... but he refused as he was leading them to Christ!!!

When the authorities said he could be released with bond money he told them to hold on to the offer.... his ministry was not complete yet!

This is an amazing testimony and such an amazing testimony about zeal for Christ, I had to share it!

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟560,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Underground Church in Iran'
---
Underground Church comprises a network of secret Christian believers
who gather in homes, small groups and online.
---
Despite the risks, the Underground Church is thriving..
---
Mission Network News
- mnnonline.org

Upvote 0

Tom8907

Feb 3, 2020
London
✟12,996.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
'Underground Church in Iran'
---
Underground Church comprises a network of secret Christian believers
who gather in homes, small groups and online.
---
Despite the risks, the Underground Church is thriving..
---
Mission Network News
- mnnonline.org
Amen, so encouraging!

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0