Country
Jordan
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Since my wife's passing in September last year, I am still trying to find my place in life. We were married for 36 years. In 1988 she was diagnosed with MS so from that point on we were dealing with all the issues that come with MS. So I went from knowing nothing about it to becoming her primary caregiver. So at her passing, I went for that to a widower. During my prayer time, I have been getting a sense that it is time to move on. I do not know how to do that. I tried a couple of dating sites and I felt guilty and very emotional about it. So I have been praying towards that end that God will place the right helpmate in my life so I can complete what He has for me to do in the remaining years of my life.

raeeldri

Jun 10, 2023
Karak
Visit site
✟8,873.00
Country
Jordan
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
There are times when I feel all alone. Even though I am surrounded by people. Yeah sure, they love me, and they look out for me. It is not the same thing. How do I deal with this? I miss her and I want her back, but I know that is not possible. One day I will see her again. All I think about is that there were opportunities I missed, and I could have done better. Yet as I go over it I realize that I did the best I could do.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟809,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I'm a widow. I've lost so many family members in the last few years. (I was close to my 1st husband's family.) What I did was to go out to restaurants/diners and hang out. Eventually, I made a lot of friends there and they helped comfort me through that troubling time. My church has nice people, but they're all pretty old and they just like to go to church, then on to home.

Upvote 0