Even though homosexuality is sinful, pray that The Holy Spirit overturns Uganda's Disproportionally Harsh judgment/disciplining laws when it comes to

Anonymous9090

Dec 19, 2021
toronto
✟34,268.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Even though homosexuality is sinful, pray that The Holy Spirit upholds proportionality of judgment/disciplining and equitable restitution for loss as per bible's instruction in Exodus 21:18-19 ("an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,") and Exodus 21:23-25 ("only payment.. for the idleness caused"). Therefore, pray that The Holy Spirit overturns Uganda's Disproportionally Harsh judgment/disciplining laws when it comes to LGBTQ+ activities:

Ugandan judges uphold a draconian anti-gay law

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,099,947.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I haven’t seen the details on the laws. I would guess that they are disproportionate because there is so much sin in the world. And that this country is giving a pass on the other sins.

My first prayer is that, one way or another, people will be saved from getting into the gay lifestyle, and that those who are in it will be freed from it.

As far as the law you describe, I pray for justice and/or mercy as the Lord decides.

Upvote 0