• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

End Frustration for Good

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Feeling so negative and irritated. Really just sick of people. Mad at my bf, my job, and my mom, and co-workers, and just everyone.

I really want to just run away sometimes, just pick up my stuff and leave and not care about anyone or anything. Seems like I'm forever stuck in what I hate.

I'm so sick of feeling frustrated. It's like can't things just stay good, not a rollercoaster. I really don't want to put any effort into living. Infact I feel like I work so hard and for nothing. Feel like I'm on the edge of death cause there are scary things happening with my health that I'll never figure out until it's too late.

I feel like just giving up on everything. And I feel like in America health and happiness is only for rich people. I hate society and I regret the day I was ever born.

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Feeling so negative and irritated. Really just sick of people. Mad at my bf, my job, and my mom, and co-workers, and just everyone.

I really want to just run away sometimes, just pick up my stuff and leave and not care about anyone or anything. Seems like I'm forever stuck in what I hate.

I'm so sick of feeling frustrated. It's like can't things just stay good, not a rollercoaster. I really don't want to put any effort into living. Infact I feel like I work so hard and for nothing. Feel like I'm on the edge of death cause there are scary things happening with my health that I'll never figure out until it's too late.

I feel like just giving up on everything. And I feel like in America health and happiness is only for rich people. I hate society and I regret the day I was ever born.

Spirituality is about discovering, not creating our reality. Reality is here without your making it so. "All things work together for good..." We are not to strive to create a reality we imagine in our mind, but to embrace the reality that God has placed us in. As Paul said, "I have learned to be content regardless of my circumstances."

There is nothing outside of yourself/us that can ever bring peace. Jesus said the kingdom is within you. Paul said the mystery being revealed, "Christ IN YOU, the hope of glory." To look to the world is to be looking with the five senses...While we are promised complete peace by the Spirit that dwells within our very being...when we can 'see'/perceive it in spirit and in truth.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate

Sometimes the Lord lets us suffer because he wants us to consider a different course, and take it.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Luke 12:15
15 Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."
NIV

Upvote 0