California
✟17,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so ive had this dream of a woman waiting for me to ask her and and then the strangest thing happened, she actuallt asked me out but we didnt follow up for a second date.

we still talk but shes hot and cold about it so i dont know wether to pursue? help lol

Reactions: ss51

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,731,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
so ive had this dream of a woman waiting for me to ask her and and then the strangest thing happened, she actuallt asked me out but we didnt follow up for a second date.

we still talk but shes hot and cold about it so i dont know wether to pursue? help lol
Are you talking about a dream you had concerning a woman you know in real life??

Reactions: Solo81
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,731,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Obviously she has been on your mind. We often dream about subjects that are. Is there anything in particular that makes you feel this is a special dream/message from the Lord?

Upvote 0

Louiss11

Jun 19, 2022
California
✟17,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obviously she has been on your mind. We often dream about subjects that are. Is there anything in particular that makes you feel this is a special dream/message from the Lord?
well, just the fact that she asked me out after all of those dreams.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,731,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
well, just the fact that she asked me out after all of those dreams.
Well from your first post, I’d just let it go. Hot and cold is not a healthy mode to base any relationship on. Dreams are not always from the Lord. You have to operate in the day to day reality. You should probably back off right now and focus on other things at this point. Praying for God’s guidance and your discernment. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,059,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You obviously think a lot of her, or she's on your mind a lot. But that doesn't mean that God is telling you to go out with her.
You haven't followed it up for a second date, and she's "hot and cold". Do you want to go out with her again - even though she can't make up her mind about you?

If you do ever have a second date, that doesn't mean anything - except that you have decided to try to get to know each other a bit better. A relationship has to be built on more than a dream.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums