✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Central Bank Digital Currencies

One of the biggest threats to our liberty and privacy will be the introduction of central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), said Rich Checkan, president of Assets Strategies International.

Speaking to Michelle Makori, editor-in-chief of Kitco News, at the Freedom Fest 2021 conference, Checkan said that these government-issued digital assets will give the state the ability to monitor every transaction one makes, essentially tracking one’s entire life.

“I think central bank digital currencies were concocted in hell by Satan himself. They are incredible control by governments over everybody’s bank accounts and they are going to create a void of privacy for every individual citizen. They’re horrible, but I think that’s where they, Central banks, want to go,” he said.

Checkan’s comments come as the Central Bank of China, the PBoC, has already begun developing a digital Yuan, and now other major central banks around the world are following suit.

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell has stated that he intends to make the U.S. a “leader” in the development of central bank digital currencies, although there is no specific indication as to if and when a “Fedcoin” would be released.

Note: She's wearing purple. Be mindful of the Hegelian dialectic.

Thanks for that Bella, very informative and interesting. You can see there will come a time when we cannot buy or sell if this is controlled or enforced by Governments around the world.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think were most likely a ways away from this, unless something really big happens like we get in a war with China over Taiwan or the South China sea and they actually win and become the new top dog.

Seems like some recent events have gone against other kinds of digital currencies, like Crypto, but this stuff is not really in my wheelhouse but I do watch videos of people talk about things. I think China has got some big problems being the big beast nation of the last days, especially from the stand point of many people hating them and not trusting them, besides issues with their graying population, and giant real estate bubble bursting.

I think some kind of western powers alliance might be the ticket where the former British empire nations, link up with the European union nations, along with Israel, Japan and some other westernized nations and form some kind of super alliance. That sort of thing would be popular and easy to sell. It also would be more fragile than other empires of the past, which would also be a plus as far as being fragile like the feet made with iron and clay of the statue of Daniels dream.

To tell you the truth, I'm surprised we are not closer to a beast system. I did not have my first credit card till I was well into my mid 30s. And lots of folks I know have done the same thing, preferring to pay with cash. I really noticed that when lived in the Charlotte are of North Carolina, it was probably 3 times more popular to pay with cash than plastic than when I lived in California and so many businesses are based around paying straight cash, or at least give discounts if you do.

Maybe the Future anti-Christ needs to make some kind of super easy pay app for people's smart phones and have it linked to some kind of new universal digital currency. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

One of the biggest threats to our liberty and privacy will be the introduction of central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), said Rich Checkan, president of Assets Strategies International.

Speaking to Michelle Makori, editor-in-chief of Kitco News, at the Freedom Fest 2021 conference, Checkan said that these government-issued digital assets will give the state the ability to monitor every transaction one makes, essentially tracking one’s entire life.

“I think central bank digital currencies were concocted in hell by Satan himself. They are incredible control by governments over everybody’s bank accounts and they are going to create a void of privacy for every individual citizen. They’re horrible, but I think that’s where they, Central banks, want to go,” he said.

Checkan’s comments come as the Central Bank of China, the PBoC, has already begun developing a digital Yuan, and now other major central banks around the world are following suit.

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell has stated that he intends to make the U.S. a “leader” in the development of central bank digital currencies, although there is no specific indication as to if and when a “Fedcoin” would be released.

I pay cash still mostly. Businesses are not making it easy and some refuse cash altogether. I'm also aware of how card transactions are tracked and used in ways not obvious to us. I've nothing to hide, but that has not stopped oppressive governments from misusing personal information in the past. No way will I be using digital currency unless there really is no choice. It's not the mark of the beast, but it sure is another nail in the coffin of liberty.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Digital, blockchain, transactions are far more private than the usual or classic banking transactions. You can make genuinely anonymous payments using digital currencies. The real problem is that they are inherently unstable, at least how the whole system is set up now they are.

• Agree
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟386,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I think were most likely a ways away from this, unless something really big happens like we get in a war with China over Taiwan or the South China sea and they actually win and become the new top dog.

We saw with COVID how quickly one singular event can change everything. I believe it will happen quickly and overnight. I can think of one business in my area (a small family restaurant) that still takes cash only. Everywhere I go they want digital transactions, not cash transactions. It's coming, probably sooner than anyone thinks.

I know of at least one virtual world that has had digital currency since the early 2000's, and many others do as well. I suspect that the newer generations embrace digital currency, and will think nothing of it, since their world is digital already, and many use their phones to pay for products and services. Just as the way people think has been conditioned (shaped, molded), the foundation for the adoption of digital currency has already been laid in the minds of the younger crowd. All they have to do is implement it. Joe Cash will be left behind, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟386,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
And of course, this ties in as a part of the bigger picture; the two world powers (sea beast (little horn), earth beast) that work in concert to usher in the mark of the beast through enforcement of false worship, of which includes the buy/sell restriction.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟386,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I would also point out that while many Christians are focused on China or the Middle East for prophetic fulfillment, events are happening elsewhere that are clear signs of world government forming and unification (especially in Christianity under that same umbrella).

• Winner
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s all a farce. They’re crashing the market to bring in the chosen ones and the rest will fall aside. Less than 1% will remain. The block chain won’t be private nor digital currency. They’re backed by central banks which allows them to see everything and control it.
Not to see everything, just to collect certain data. Legislation on how to prevent money laundering and so on where cryptocurrencies are used is still being developed, but I don't see how that is any different to existing legislation on the movement of money.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟386,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
The Great Reset and Self-Sufficiency

He doesn't declare it on his YouTube channel (at least not that I can see), but I'm guessing this man is SDA, based on his message; one of health and country living, and of the powers that are coalescing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He doesn't declare it on his YouTube channel (at least not that I can see), but I'm guessing this man is SDA, based on his message; one of health and country living, and of the powers that are coalescing.
looked him up Ann Arbor SDA

• Useful
Reactions: Freth
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there are a couple of points I would like to raise here that are if you take what the Bible says are write it down and see where the same idea is stated and keep track of all the contingencies that are in play it makes understanding what we are to look for much more clearly and we can throw out some bad interpretations that are taught as if they are actually in the list of specifics noted in scripture.

The 1st bad interpretation is that the 10 kings, toes, heads or whatever that rise up with the antichrist is the European Union. This is not what the scripture says and this idea seemed to fit as many good men of God saw the path to a one world government coming through the decline off the US and the rise of Europe to be a super dominate state. What does the scripture teach? It says the prince who shall come shall be of the people who destroy the city Jerusalem and the sanctuary in Daniels 70th week. This prince is to put a stop to the daily sacrifices in the middle of the 70th week. The Messiah was to arrive and be cut off and then this people of the prince would destroy Jerusalem and the temple. Since we know the Romans destroyed these in 70 AD that would make the prince who shall come of the Romans. Now in the passages that talk about the 10 we see they give their power and authority to the beast and he then has dominion over all. Now it does not say the Europe has all 10 heads and in fact the strategy for global government has the globe divided into 10 regions like the EU and then the 10 heads would represent all the nations rather than Europe somehow taking over. Do you think the Muslim nations or South American and Africa will at any time give their authority to the head of the EU? Or is it more likely that the head of the UN who has created a new order out of the collapse of the old one will rise to power?
This ties in with the topic of the digital currency and mark of the beast. Surely the move to get rid of cash is in play. But the mark of the beast is found in chapter 13 and what happens before chapter 13? The events of the seal judgements in which global hyperinflation is apparent with peace being taken from the earth and a days wage for a quart of wheat. This chaos comes before the beast rises to power and then has all authority for 42 months. What comes along with the mark of the beast is also a key thing to note.
1 Then I[fn] stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns,[fn] and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue[fn] for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,[fn] tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

This is much more than a digital dollar the system may be somewhat in place before this yet it is not the mark of the beast until the beast is on the stage and survives the mortal wound.

For further correlation look up Dan 7 the pompous one and 2 Thes 2 the man of sin and you should have a better understanding of all the specifics involved here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Monowhite

Jan 15, 2022
Merseyside
✟12,336.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One word. Seeds.
Get planting.
Your digital money is worthless when things come to a crunch.
Invest in mineral rich soil with a balanced PH level and with access to a nearby well or accessible water table.
Use Crop rotation for best results over a long period of time. No matter the climate. You'll thank yourself in four years time.
Disregard digital money, digital stuff isn't real.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟568,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One word. Seeds.
Get planting.
Your digital money is worthless when things come to a crunch.
Invest in mineral rich soil with a balanced PH level and with access to a nearby well or accessible water table.
Use Crop rotation for best results over a long period of time. No matter the climate. You'll thank yourself in four years time.
Disregard digital money, digital stuff isn't real.
Good points all!
Also - Do not wait until the problems hit. Start your garden NOW when time is relatively good.
It took us two years to get our soil from yard to garden. It needs work to bring it to the place where you can expect some good harvests. Of course, if you have the money and energy, you can create raised beds (we have 6) using soil and additions from the outside. Bags of Black Kow, Mushroom compost, Perlite (or vermiculite), yard soil, etc, etc. I dug down 8 inches into the ground (placed the soil to the side) and laid down a foot of logs, hay, grass cuttings, and partially composted leaves(kind of a hugelkultur). I then replaced the soil I removed and added with the above-mentioned additions. It will take about 3 years for that wood to begin rotting and that eats up nitrogen, so we are adding extra nitrogen. In the end, we will have a good 2 feet of rich garden soil full of life and very fluffy!

• Informative
Upvote 0

Monowhite

Jan 15, 2022
Merseyside
✟12,336.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I retired at 35. My daughter fled at 30. And it took us 3 months to prep for years.

I know how to farm and worked in finance. Money can be made if you know what you're doing. I’ve gone all-in on crypto and we’re managing my family’s portfolio.

Trust me. Your crypto wallets won't suffice. Give it away now, to the poorest. Grow some crops.

• Informative
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm more interested in crypto for short-term earnings. There are numerous opportunities in the space such as faucets, learn and earn, airdrops, and staking. These need to be carefully navigated to avoid scams, but those results are well worth it. You can also use limit orders on exchanges to ensure that you buy low and sell high as the price goes up and down to earn more money.

Then, use the money earned from crypto to buy land, raised garden beds, and other similar items such as these.

Upvote 0